Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Ultimate Arcade Bundle $69.95 at Capcom Store

Damn it. I have been wanting to get this game and the stick but with everything coming out in the next few months and the way work is I dont know if or when I will be able to play it. Nice deal to bad it is only this week.

I haven't exactly kept up with deals but I thought you can get the game and even 2 sticks for that price? (On deals, obviously) I was expecting 2 sticks within that bundle..

Oh well, thanks anyway.

Yeah not really a deal at all IMO. The sticks are steadily BOGO for like 50ish bucks. The game can't be that pricey anymore.

[quote name='Solder']Yeah not really a deal at all IMO. The sticks are steadily BOGO for like 50ish bucks. The game can't be that pricey anymore.[/QUOTE]

Where can I find 2 sticks for $50?

I have been searching for a while =(

A step above the normal SE Mad Catz sticks. The buttons and stick aren't Sanwa, but they're almost identical. Very high quality.

They buttons and stick are slightly better than original SE's. I can tell a huge difference between stock and sanwa parts. Good news is, if you have not played on sanwa yet you wont be unhappy.

I've seen the stick go for around 30 at times on eBay, of course sometimes it ends up going higher. Do some searching and you can probably find the game for 20.

[quote name='biodole']Where can I find 2 sticks for $50?

I have been searching for a while =([/QUOTE]

[quote name='biodole']With tax and shipping its like $72 for 2 sticks. I tried to find a working coupon for it, but apparently none work for that deal right now =(

does anyone else have a deal on these sticks for $25 a piece or 2 for $50?

thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='bjstucker']picked up the game from Best Buy for 15.99 and the stick on amazon for 43.05 shipped.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='biodole']ok....anyone know where to get the stick and the game for around $40 total for both?[/QUOTE]

I really feel like if someone posts that they got a stick and the game for $37.83 at Wal-mart, your next post would be "Anyone know where I can get the stick and game for less than $35?" :rofl:

bread's done
Back