Tax Day Food Deals Roundup (Many FREE Eats)

von551

CAGiversary!
I'm headed to Chick-Fil-A myself, hopefully mine is a participating store, if not, oh well, always go there for lunch anyways... where are you guys going to hit up?

00002950.jpeg

Check out our Roundup for Tax Day Food Deals so you can get a full belly with an empty wallet. Good on Tax Day (April 15th) only!
TGI Fridays is offering $5 Bonus Bites cards for purchases $15-$25, $10 Bonus Bites cards for all meals over $25 and double points for all members of their frequent customer program.
P.F. Chang’s China Bistro is offering a 15% discount.
Cinnabon free Classic Bites from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. (not valid at airport or travel plaza locations)
McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurants is offering a $10.40 entree menu as well as a Bottom Line Drink Selection as well as a $10.40 certificate good toward future purchases at its nearly 90 upscale eateries.
MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream & Treatery receive a free single scoop of ice cream.
McDonald's has various regional offers, one of the more common is purchase a full-price Big Mac or Quarter Pounder with cheese and get another one for just a penny.
Papa John's is offering a large, original-crust pizza with up to three toppings for $10.40 when you input Coupon Code: 1040 online.
Chick-Fil-A (some locations) bring back your receipt between April 16 and 30th and get the same items free.

Email Deal | Food & Beverage Deals | Printable Coupons | Comment

[quote name='Aceboogz']haha ive always wanted to go to TGIF now i have a reason![/quote]

Really?! Is that your Mecca or something? haha. Place sucks, but don't let me keep you from getting your $5 and tasting some of Guy Fieri's masterpieces. All their food is frozen and just heated right there and salty as hell, plus horrible service, so it's chatchki's from Office Space pretty much. It used to be the only place to go in my small town because every where else closed early and they still sucked!! so that put a bad taste in my mouth.

Wow von551, I've never heard such hatred for TGIF's. I actually like it, a lot.

I'm actually gonna use that Papa John's coupon. $10 for a large with 3 toppings is good from them.

Dunkin Donuts is offering all customers a free donut with the purchase of any size cup of Dunkin’ Donuts’ hot coffee.
McDonald's has various regional offers, one of the more common is purchase a full-price Big Mac or Quarter Pounder with cheese and get another one for just a penny. Get a free small hot or medium iced McCafes at participating Baltimore area McDonalds. Some stores will also be giving out free stamps.
Deans Sweets is offering one free truffle for anyone who mentions Tax Day. 18 flavors are available at the Portland location.
Subway is offering everyone who walks into a Subway on tax day a free cookie. Regular flavors include chocolate chip, chocolate chip M&M, oatmeal raisin, white chocolate macadamia and double chocolate chip. read more.
Free Taco from Taco Del Mar

[quote name='ticalmc2k2']Wow von551, I've never heard such hatred for TGIF's. I actually like it, a lot.

I'm actually gonna use that Papa John's coupon. $10 for a large with 3 toppings is good from them.[/quote]

what a contradiction, a person who loves papa john's (some of the best chain pizza) and also TGIF (some of the worst restaurant food). TGIF is just the McDonald's of restaurants, that's all (frozen, salty food). All the ones I've been to have horrible service to top it off. what else is there to like? The decor? LOL. I guess to each his own bro...

My mom went to Chick-fil-a and asked about the offer, the cashier didn't even know what it was my mom was talking about. So my mom just threw away the receipt.

bread's done
Back