Taxcut F&S w/MS money

Arej00dazed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
looking for the best deal for Taxcut Fed & state that comes with MS money free. most the deals ive seen is 39.99 for taxcut, plus 39.99(?) for MS money with a mail in rebate. Id really like to get an instant dicount on the MS money installed of f'n with a mail in rebate.

Is this the best version around? I'm looking perhaps for some good tax software or debating if I should go to some professional (before I always used my dad's lawyer, but now I'm in a far away state and don't know if that is best...). My only situation is that I'm working and renting a place in 1 state temporarily (1 year time period) but I'm keeping my main residency in another state, they don't share a border.....

Anyways, I don't mean to thread hijack but I'm curious and this way I maybe bump your thread, if you want this removed PM me and I will delete it.

As far as deals on this...I have no idea, sorry.

I used it a couple of years ago, and it was fine. I really have no preference between this and TurboTax Online, my usual. I used TaxCut because it was still cheap after they'd hiked the rates on TTO. Only real downside is now they send me junk snailmail. Then again, so does Intuit, so there you go.

OTOH, the differences come in the fringe situations. I have no idea which would handle yours better.

bread's done
Back