Taylor Swift guitar compatibility w/ GH, RB?

rightwingjedi

CAGiversary!
Looking at getting the Taylor Swift Band Hero bundle for my daughters. They have all the GH games and some RB games. Just wondering if the Taylor Swift Band Hero guitar will work with there GH games?

Thanks. I would hate to get this set and they cannot use the guitar on there old games. In fact, it would be a nightmare.

Didn't see anything on a quick google search, but I'd have to assume it is since (at least for the 360), most of the instruments are compatible with the other games. GH works for RB and vice versa.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']What "Taylor Swift guitar"? Every bundle picture I've seen shows the GH5 guitar with it. Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

Same here.

Obviously he means the guitar that comes with Band Hero. Amazon lists the name of the game as "Band Hero featuring Taylor Swift."

[quote name='Gerry P.']Obviously he means the guitar that comes with Band Hero. Amazon lists the name of the game as "Band Hero featuring Taylor Swift."[/QUOTE]

Yeah...but it seemed like he was under the impression that it was some kind of special/different guitar. Why would the GH5 guitar not work with GH?

Yes, but is THIS compatible?

113547267.jpg

bread's done
Back