TB PX5 (price drop), Razer Naga, more FT/FS

Rincewind

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Hello all, long time no trade (I think I have only made 5-6 threads in 7 plus years!), but had a bunch of stuff I was hoping to move. Just making a quick list, please PM me with offers.

The first is a gently used Turtle Beach pX5 wireless headset. I bought this in March, but we had a baby in June and basically only got 50 hours of use out of it. Comes with documents, wires, but not the original box. It DOES come with the optional, extra $20 bluetooth dongle to allow for FULL wireless, hands free gameplay.
http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/...force-px5.aspx

These retail for $250, but go for about $200 without the bluetooth dongle. I am selling these for $125 shipped WITH the dongle.

The second is an opened, NEVER used Razer Naga Molten edition. These tend to go out of stock quickly for some reason. Comes with box, documentation, like I said-never used. Selling this one for $45, retails for $75!

Now for the games:
X360:
Bayonetta
Crackdown 2
Crysis 2
LA NOIRE
Red Faction
Enslaved
Ninja Gaiden 2
Fable 3
Fear 3
Alan Wake.

I don't want to worry about pricing here, so $10 bucks on all the games-figure out shipping later, willing to do it for very cheap.

What I want:
ANY astro gaming headset, PS VITA system, money.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zarkon:
Well, it is a used guild wars 2 account, so you have to go through the pain of transferring your account from my name to yours, etc. Figured no reason to charge new game price for the equivalent of a used game license!

Ok, bump!

bread's done
Back