TD Rewards - XBOX 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $149.99 12/03 ONLY

PapaLau

CAGiversary!
https://www.tdrewards.com/shoppingmall/

The major stipulation here is that you must have a TD Visa card to both sign up to the site and to purchase anything.

This is a bit of a weird deal but a great one if you can get your hands on it.

Go to the "Deal of The Day" page on the site, then go into the deal and select "I Want One" (or something like that). You can do this any time after 12AM EST and before 12PM EST on 12/03. This will then enter you into a draw to win the chance to buy one.

I was lucky enough to be picked for the 320GB PS3 Move bundle (399 reg) a few weeks ago, odds were < 5%, but I got it for 300$ after tax & shipping.

Good luck to those who enter

Sweet. I have a TD Visa. But I might be getting a Kinect for Christmas, so this deal could turn out to be a waste of money for me if I end up getting the chance to buy one of these.

Ya I tried for that PS3 Move bundle but the odds were against me. Good luck to all those who sign up for the Kinect bundle.

for any one trying this from the us let me save you some time and trouble, after spending about an hour on the phone with td bank and visa rewards both having no idea what i was talking about with their site it was figured out that this was a canadian site for canadian td bankers only. which sucks caz thats a damn good deal.

[quote name='sowazit2you']for any one trying this from the us let me save you some time and trouble, after spending about an hour on the phone with td bank and visa rewards both having no idea what i was talking about with their site it was figured out that this was a canadian site for canadian td bankers only. which sucks caz thats a damn good deal.[/QUOTE]

Not to be a jerk, but you will notice that this is posted in the Canadian sub-forum

bread's done
Back