Teams for Honorthecode.com Halo contest?

OnyxPrimal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Hey guys,

Before I go lone wolf I was wondering if anyone was wanting to do teams for this giveaway. If the team wins we all win and you can't change once you start.. I'm down for joining a team.

Sounds like the contest Mountain Dew had running back when the 360 first came out. Guess I have to start buying this stuff again...

Sounds like odds are better for winning individually; sure you can pool the codes of 6 players, but there's only one winner/day with the Noble Team method as opposed to one every 15 minutes on the individual basis.

It's Mtn Dew's Halo Reach-themed giveaway, similar to last year's World of Warcraft promotion. Like last time you enter codes to accumulate entries. Those entries can than be entered in the daily drawings (every 15 mins or so, I believe). This time around each entrant can choose to be a "Lone Wolf", or join a "Noble Team". Teams can pool their codes together and if they win then each members gets a separate prize. The prize lists also vary depending on your method of play.

I'm surprised the giveaway never hit this forum. I would gladly join a team, but I don't drink the Dew and don't eat Doritos that frequently.

i just made an account from the email i got. im up for joining anyones available team. What do I have to do? I havent picked lone wolf or noble team yet

edit: hmm what choice has the best chances? noble team looks like its a hassle to complete

Hey I'll join a team if you all wanna start one. email me at [email protected] if you wanna join. i'll start one up now or ill join one, doesnt matter. the prizes looks better for a team IMO. Thanks.

EDIT: I just created a team called "NOBLE TEAM" (yeah, its spelled legit). If you wanna join, send me an email ^^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I would personally love the ATV, but unfortunately, I am in Canada... Good luck to those that have entered.

I would totally be up for a team, but none of the stores around me have the marked mountain dew.
It'll probably show up everywhere a few days after the contest is over, that seems to be the tradition for my area.

to bad i dont get the bottles for DEW or i would so get in on this im trying to hit up some peeps that i know that do

you never know maybe i can still get in on this

bread's done
Back