Tech-Gaming is giving away 10 Steam codes for Volgarr the Viking

DesertEagleXIX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Kris Durrschmidt, one of the developers of Volgarr the Viking was kind enough to supply 10 codes. To win one, simple state your 'game of the year' in this thread: http://www.tech-gaming.com/podcast-13-6/

If  you're on the page and feeling generous- feel free to download the podcast, tweet about the show, or give us a Facebook like. Or, completely ignore those things and leave us some juicy hate mail. 

We also have five Season passes for Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller. To win one of those, simply state your interest in the thread.

Winners will be randomly drawn on Friday, January 3rd, 2014. Best of luck!

Thanks for the contest! Got a good laugh at all the GTA V talk, too. Haven't people grown out of that game yet?

Threw down my vote for Ni No Kuni. Such an awesome game. How could it not have been though? Level 5+Studio Ghibli? Magic. Level 5 needs to get back to work of TFLO already damn it! At the rate they are going it'll never come out on Xbox (and I don't mean 360)....

Personally, I'd love to see Level-5 deliver a Dark Cloud HD collection as well as give us a sequel to Rogue Galaxy (Ok, more Guild0X games wouldn't be too bad either!) 

Would love to see a Dark Cloud HD Collection! Probably my second favorite PS2 franchise behind Zone of the Enders and we got that one so I'm hopeful.

Cool, I was one of the winners of Volgarr. :D

Can we still win Cognition if we won the other game? I'd rather have that one. lol

I was also a winner in this giveaway.

I've been playing a lot of steam games lately after the holiday sale, so this is a great time to get another game to play. Thanks again.

bread's done
Back