tehmiker's sale thread

tehmiker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I'm in the U.S. and will only accept PayPal. Prices listed do not include shipping. You can check out my eBay feedback, VGMdb feedback, and STC feedback. PM me if you have any questions, would like to request pictures, get a shipping quote, or are interested in anything. Thanks!

Nothing for sale right now. Check back later, stranger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added a launch model PS3..

ps3.jpg

Launch model PS3 (CECHA01)

- This is a 60GB model with wifi but it has a 20GB HDD in it (long story).

- Physically it looks excellent, only a few very very minor scratches.

- This system wasn't used much and never had a YLOD.

- I did have to open it up once to clean the blu-ray lens because it wasn't reading discs. Reads them perfectly now though!

- Updated to the latest firmware, 3.60.

- Includes the system itself, one sixaxis controller, AC adapter, A/V cable (composite, unopened), USB cable, and I can throw in an ethernet cable if you need one.

- Asking $180 + shipping ($15-$20 w/ Delivery Confirmation). Feel free to make offers if you think that's too high. Amazon's prices are all way higher though so I think it's fair.

[quote name='skinkrawl']Are you doing trades as well?[/QUOTE]
Cash only, for now anyway. If I don't sell everything in a month or so, I'll open it up for trading. Also..

Bump!

The PS3 is still available. I'll also throw in a mint / like new copy of Bayonetta to whoever buys it.

BUMP!

Added a ton of new stuff and lowered the PS3 price to $170. Will throw in either Bayonetta or Sonic Unleashed for whoever buys the PS3.

Also, if a price doesn't seem right, feel free to make me an offer on something!

bread's done
Back