Tekken 5: CE with fighting stick and bonus art book $90 sealed

this was a few months back then 34.99 on gamestop site preowned too good of a deal that I missed....the joystick itself however is not composed of real arcade parts (Sanwa which is what the arcade uses) which sucks...

[quote name='CaoPi']this was a few months back then 34.99 on gamestop site preowned too good of a deal that I missed....the joystick itself however is not composed of real arcade parts which sucks...[/QUOTE]

They never are, arcade parts are expencive.

I have a Street Fighter Anni. Stick I'm trying to sell or trade though. It has be retrofitted with premium arcade parts. If someone wants that, I'll take $75. Works for PS2 and Xbox.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']They never are, arcade parts are expencive.

I have a Street Fighter Anni. Stick I'm trying to sell or trade though. It has be retrofitted with premium arcade parts. If someone wants that, I'll take $75. Works for PS2 and Xbox.[/QUOTE]

well considering EB seems to have a plethora of new ones for $60 i dont see u getting 75

[quote name='Sulmona']well considering EB seems to have a plethora of new ones for $60 i dont see u getting 75[/QUOTE]

Uhh, except his is way better because it doesn't have junk parts like retail ones do. Did you read the rest of his post?

The Tekken 5 stick does not use Sanwa parts, but its still a damn good stick. Hori makes the best sticks period, and this one is very, very good, for a non Sanwa stick. Its 10x better than that SF anniversary stick.

I snagged one from ebgames.com that was listed as used for $35 after coupons. It arrived today, and was new and sealed.

I'd suggest trying my luck during an AM EB update.

[quote name='minmao']not hot in my opion, since the tk5 game is very cheap now.[/QUOTE]

Who cares about Tekken 5? Tekken sucks. The deal is on the stick.

[quote name='Zon27']Who cares about Tekken 5? Tekken sucks. The deal is on the stick.[/QUOTE]

tekken says you suck and I am sure some peeps in this post DO care about tekken 5

[quote name='jennie25']tekken says you suck and I am sure some peeps in this post DO care about tekken 5[/QUOTE]

There are several far superior fighting games on PS2. GGXX. SFIII Third Strike. Even the new Samurai Showdown game that just came out in Japan.

There are balance problems with Tekken and graphics haven't improved vastly over the years and it's completely combo based....totally boring. I memory button combos and I win. While other games if I play tournaments I have to study game film and other players styles.

bread's done
Back