Tekken 5, RE4, Geist, Bomberman DS, GTA: DP, Pirates, SH4 in stock now at TRU ($9.98)

[quote name='DocBledsoe']My order confirmation says the expected ship date is March 1st. Crap.[/QUOTE]

Mines too. Hope they don't charge my credit card before they ship.

[quote name='beguile']Mines too. Hope they don't charge my credit card before they ship.[/QUOTE]

They do not charge before they ship. Problem is, it will 9.99 used in March I am sure.

I think they might cancel some orders since they are selling more than its availability. The inventory seems to be staying at 999.

Hmm, guess I'm glad I picked up Geist in store today, and Tekken 5 and RE4 on the 22nd. I check the website a few times before leaving, and it Geist was always at $49.99.

[quote name='beguile']I think they might cancel some orders since they are selling more than its availability. The inventory seems to be staying at 999.[/QUOTE]
They did that for my Donkey Kong Contry 2 order, I hope they don't for this.

Geist has free shipping and the estimated shipment time is 1-3 days. Total of $10.49 with tax and shipping, yay! Thats why I never buy games when they are releaed, it pays to wait.

ordered

RE 4
Tekken 5
and
hunting grounds

But probally will cancell if the order dont ship before end of jan

Shipping estimate: March 1, 2006
Delivery estimate: March 3, 2006 - March 4, 2006 (More about estimates)

total BS

Item(s) Subtotal: $29.94
Shipping & Handling: $6.47
-----
Total Before Tax: $36.41
Estimated Tax: $2.19
-----
Grand Total: $38.60

say 36 bucks what would = 12 each since i would pay tax anyways

We got it from this magical thing called Amazon... it has free shipping for Geist, which is a hugely over-rated game.

Pickup extra copy Tekken 5, Geist, Silent Hill 4 (waiting too long for this $ucker), and Resident Evil 4 for GC ;)

Happy Ending but it cost me $50 or it :(

Ordered RE4. Doesn't ship til March though. Thanks Op.
How do you guys check inventory on amazon?

[quote name='orphicblue']Looks like Siren is also $10...

EDIT: So is KOF Max Impact CE - and it says ships in 24 hrs :)[/QUOTE]

is SIREN worth 11.50

[quote name='rly723']i hope some hoarder didnt mess this up and order 50 copies of RE 4..i'm sure most of us like myself only want 1 copy[/QUOTE]

someone should order 1 billion copies and push the delivery date to march 3006

[quote name='orphicblue']Looks like Siren is also $10...

EDIT: So is KOF Max Impact CE - and it says ships in 24 hrs :)[/QUOTE]

i hope to pick up KOF max impact for 7.50 tomorrow using my 25% off coupon

how accurate are the estimated shipping dates? Why does it estimate at March 2006 but then each individual items says usually ship within 24 hours or 3-5 weeks?

If it doesn't come until March, we're not getting a good deal, especially with the additional shipping costs. Wanting to get Tekken 5 but $15 + tax doesn't look like a good deal anymore.

damn should i buy these DS games even though i dont got one lol...if it goes down to around a $100, maybe i'll give in and get one.though i'd prefer a PSP

I bought Haunting Grounds, Tekken 5, and Bomberman. I ordered each seperately since it costs the same as if I bought them together. Ordering seperately is better because each will ship as soon as they are in stock. Otherwise if one game is holding up the others, you'll have to wait until they are all available.

bread's done
Back