Tekken 6 coming to 360

Yup, I saw it on the Official Xbox forums. Woot!
search_results_landing

Sorry everyone am I the only person to really be honestly upset about this. I love my 360 as well as my ps3, but some games just need to stay console exclusives period. sorry for the hate and I know I will get flamed but I just had to say it.

ok im done bad mouth me all you guys want now

Awesome news! I was hoping this was going to go multi-platform from the start. Glad the the xbox fans are finally gonna get some Tekken love. I have been an avid fan of the series since the first game.

[quote name='Regian']And another Sony exclusive goes multiplatform.

I wasn't expecting this. What awesome news.[/quote]

yea im shocked just as much... Came back from class to see that Tekken 6 is coming on the Xbox 360. Shows you how powerful MS is in the US. Wow!

That is awesome, Tekken was one of the only reasons for me to get a PS3. Other than LBP and the Blue-Ray drive I have no need to get one now.

[quote name='BackInBlack']This thread got bumped harsh...more than a year ago. I read the OP and said "no shit?"[/QUOTE]

I didn't see another thread. I wish they would change the title or make a new one.

Well, I'm bumping this one since I know creating a new thread would lead to that new one being closed, anyway.

For those who do not know, this game is available through tomorrow at Best Buy for $9.99 with the Reward Zone Gamer's Club coupon. The nearest store to me that has it is 25 minutes away, but I was able to pay for it at my local store and can go pick up my copy tomorrow.

I haven't played the series much; just some single player Tekken 3, and my friend Andy and I used to play Tag Tournament on the PS2 in his car during lunch breaks at work years ago. But I got interested in this due to the announcement of the Vs. SF games, and then I saw the deal posted on CAG.

Basically, I'm looking for people to play online with, both for fun and the fact that there are a few online achievements including one for playing 30 versus matches, win or lose. If anyone wants to give it a try tomorrow or in the near future, let me know.

bread's done
Back