Tekken 6 Limited Ed. 59.99 (Includes arcade stick)

Greatwhitecoley

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Tekken-Limite..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1304725624&sr=1-1

59.99 for a wireless arcade stick basically. Just picked up MK9 and was looking around for a good Arcade stick, and the next closest I could find was a 60 dollar hori one, that didn't look as good as this. Similar looking ones to this (button set up and such) Cost around 130.

Does anyone know if this does in fact include the arcade stick, from everything I can see it should.

I figure others may be looking for an arcade stick with the cheap MK9 and all the other good fighters released recently.

I got the PS3 bundle a while back for amazon for 29.xx and it does come with a stick but it's loud and not very good.

[quote name='Toss']I got the PS3 bundle a while back for amazon for 29.xx and it does come with a stick but it's loud and not very good.[/QUOTE]

Really that is disappointing. Anyone know any good fight sticks around this price? Or if the 360 one is better.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Really that is disappointing. Anyone know any good fight sticks around this price? Or if the 360 one is better.[/QUOTE]

Used TE or a new SE should run you about this (TE a bit more).

Gamestops near me have the SF4 SEs for $35 still, although YMMV at others as they are technically not carried any more.

I picked up 2 of these bundles for the 360 when Best Buy had them for $30. They are great for MvC 3, and pretty good for MK. The only issue I am having for it with MK is that the block button is kind of in an awkward position to use it all the time, but I havent tried to re-map it, and if necessary I'm sure I'd get used to it. I do actually prefer this stick to the controller for MvC though, but I've never really owned arcade sticks in the past so I have nothing to base it against. So if you arent super picky, and you can get this cheaper than $60 you're thinking its not a bad buy.

On a side note, anyone wanna buy a sealed copy of Tekken 6? or a Tekken 6 LE artbook?

Ya so I see that, thanks guys. I may just wait it out for the MK ones to drop in price, although idk since it seems like they are rarer than these were.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']I picked up 2 of these bundles for the 360 when Best Buy had them for $30. They are great for MvC 3, and pretty good for MK. The only issue I am having for it with MK is that the block button is kind of in an awkward position to use it all the time, but I havent tried to re-map it, and if necessary I'm sure I'd get used to it. I do actually prefer this stick to the controller for MvC though, but I've never really owned arcade sticks in the past so I have nothing to base it against. So if you arent super picky, and you can get this cheaper than $60 you're thinking its not a bad buy.

On a side note, anyone wanna buy a sealed copy of Tekken 6? or a Tekken 6 LE artbook?[/QUOTE]

ill give ya 11 shipped for tekken 6

a wired hori is better than this wireless tekken stick. imo, even the wired hori fightstick 3 feel more natural than the madcatz tournament stick.

"On a side note, anyone wanna buy a sealed copy of Tekken 6? or a Tekken 6 LE artbook?"
lol, same here ><

Anyways, to the OP-

I use these sticks for SSFIV, MvC2 & 3, and various XLA games. They are awesome for the price. Unless you plan on entering tourneys or something or hate button mapping each game, I highly reccomend them. I picked two up for $40 each and love them.

Sure, they are cheaply made and a little noisy, but this IS the CAG forums. Well worth it for the thrifty gamer.

My best buy still has 2 for $30. Hoping they are still there when my $10 reward kicks in from Socom bundle. How people like stick? Never played Taken either.

[quote name='haimez40']My best buy still has 2 for $30. Hoping they are still there when my $10 reward kicks in from Socom bundle. How people like stick? Never played Taken either.[/QUOTE]

Decent starter stick, but once you've used a TE or a HRAP3 you see how low on the scale this one really is.

bread's done
Back