Tekken 6 limited ed for 59.99 at BB

I got this combo way back on an Amazon gold box lightening deal for around this price. The stick is great for Tekken and arcade games, but not so great for other fighting games (I have a lot of trouble with certain moves on Street Fighter). For $60 for game + stick though, not bad at all and no regrets.

I bought the PS3 version from my local GS at the same price ($59.99) about 2 weeks ago, it was the last one in all of PR :D
Amazon has them for the same price also.

Saw this marked for $50 even at a BB about 2 months ago. One of those YMMV manager clearences. Word of warning, though, everyone who I know of that's used the thing says the stick sucks pretty bad.

the only store that has it for me is about an hour away, I've been waiting for this to drop to about this price.. if this is a universal price, anyone know of any other stores that would probably still have these?

[quote name='pimpster4183']the only store that has it for me is about an hour away, I've been waiting for this to drop to about this price.. if this is a universal price, anyone know of any other stores that would probably still have these?[/QUOTE]

A few posts up shows that Amazon has this in stock at this price. That is probably your best option.

Picked up the xbox360 LE today at BB for 29.99....there were several PS3 but I took the only 360 one. The were also selling Bioshock 2 LE for 19.99 and a few other CEs cheap

Probably YMMV as these BB clearances are per store

[quote name='ComfortablyNumb']Anyone know if the fight stick is capable of being modded with better parts. A wireless fightstick in time for MvC3 would be fantastic.[/QUOTE]

It is, but it's an absolute pain in the ass, prepare for A LOT of work.

I bought this limited ed last year on Black Friday '09 from amazon for $60.
Good game, crappy stick, it feels cheap, not for hardcore gamers.

[quote name='Nogib']Been at this price for quite literally MONTHS now.[/QUOTE]

Same here at the local BB and that stack doesn't ever seem to decrease. Hoping they mark it down further

Ill pass on this. I like HORI but i hate how they soldered in the buttons.

Other than that, The stick has been receiving decent reviews. The hori parts are decent so it shouldn't deter the Tekken 6 experience.

I see people saying that the stick is no good but I would like to pick up a stick because I recently bought super street fighter 4 so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to which stick I should get or if this would be suitable for both games

The arcade stick ain't worth 2 cents. I'm no arcade stick expert.. but trust me on this one. Just get the game and put the money saved towards a more serviceable stick.

[quote name='Martin237']I see people saying that the stick is no good but I would like to pick up a stick because I recently bought super street fighter 4 so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to which stick I should get or if this would be suitable for both games[/QUOTE]

I think the SF IV stick is more servicable to both games. If you dont like the square gate you can switch it out to a octo gate if you want to feel that precise movement.

[quote name='Thomas96']The arcade stick ain't worth 2 cents. I'm no arcade stick expert.. but trust me on this one. Just get the game and put the money saved towards a more serviceable stick.[/QUOTE]

^THIS.
You can buy Tekken 6 for $15, that stick does not woth $45, period.

bread's done
Back