Tekken 6 Limited Edition(360) w/Wireless Fight Stick $59.99 + FS @ Newegg

crr_1119

Banned
Haven't seen it posted yet, or any cheaper deals on here. But over at Newegg right now you can pick up the Limited Edition bundle of Tekken 6 on the Xbox 360 for $59.99 with free shipping. It comes with the game of course, artbook and the Wireless Hori Fight Stick. Apparently there might also be a calendar in it as well? According to a review anyway, but I don't see it pictured.

Anywho, here's the link:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874156017

Wow, that's pretty sweet :) I want the PS3 version though.

If Neweeg screws up again, there's no harm, you get the game for free anyway. That's what happened to the Buzz game. They sent out another e-mail, instead of issuing people with $15 GC, they just going to refund you $14.99 and let you keep the game.

do you think amazon will lower their price in the next few days. i've been in the market for one of this but i don't want to pay 79.99 for it

this is a BAD fight stick. the end. casual gamers dont want to pay 50$ for a stick and people who know fighting games wont buy this POS and go for mad catz's offering, hence this has been going on sale everywhere for months and still places are full of stock! (wow how has the world changed, hori being overlooked for mad catz, of all people lol).

youre better off getting tekken used and using a separate GOOD stick.

Comes with the game, artbook and stick only. The stick sucks nuts, the artbook is fancy and big, and the game is great.

[quote name='SDC']Is the stick easily modable?
Or is the wireless just inherently laggy?[/QUOTE]

Not easily modded, at all. The stick's not laggy, the parts are just terrible.

bread's done
Back