Tekken 6 Limited Edition(PS3) $49.99 @ best buy ymmv

dlosnkl

CAGiversary!
i went to best buy in upstate ny and the had a sticker on the ps3 only version of tekken 6 limited edition and it said.. reg.$99 50% off now $49.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Checked at Waterford Lakes BB in Orlando. No go on either system. The guy did mentioned that he was surprised they haven't got rid of them yet since they are old & they have quite a few.

I lucked out I went to the best buy in clarence Ny about 3.5 weeks ago. They had all the special edition games f or same price as the regular edtions. I picked up Tekken 6 for 39.99 with fight stick and Alan Wake for 39.99

Sale is done with

[quote name='Okatha']Isn't that wireless stick REALLY bad?[/QUOTE]

Stock, the way it comes? It's not really that bad. It's nowhere near the quality of the SF TE sticks, but it will get the job done.

However.... you could always mod it later if it bothers you*

*modding this stick was difficult and expensive. But now I have a wireless stick with sanwa buttons. The joystick is really short and I just kept mostly as is (switching out the spring and square gate did wonders) since the micro switches are omron.

P.S. Good find OP. This really is a great deal. Even stock, this stick is definitely worth 50 bucks. (Don't forget, guys, it also comes with a game!)

Count me as another BB guy who has a ton of these piled up in his store (for both consoles) and has no clue why they aren't on clearance. I've never seen a single one get sold on my watch and I'm in the gaming department the whole day.

Seems like something the store manager decided to disco to just get rid of. Can't blame him if they're just sitting and the game w/o stick has been going down in price, hopefully corporate will follow suit.

Went in today about 1 hr. ago they are 99.99 Marked down from 149.99. There is alot of both 360 and PS3. I am also waiting for a couple of prototype PS3 to go on clearance they are the ones with the shirts they have had them since it came out(release date) and they sit there.

there's a regional thread for this BB will always be ymmv unless it's a clearance type of thing you see before hand

Even do the link in BestBuy shows no stock for either version the store in Mesquite still has one of each version still available, but they still price at $99.99.

: (

bread's done
Back