Tekken 6 (PS3 / 360) $19.99 Amazon DotD

Hmm, I want it, but I hate Namco's DLC price gouging, so I don't really want to buy their games. Dilemma!

Get Super Street Fighter IV, I regretted buying T6. Just hasn't evolved much and there are much better fighters out there. Blaze Blue would be another better choice you can find cheap.

[quote name='skrutop']Hmm, I want it, but I hate Namco's DLC price gouging, so I don't really want to buy their games. Dilemma![/QUOTE]

T6:BR has no DLC...AFAIK.

I have it already on 360 but I might buy it again on PS3, for the different online community. Online play is the meat of this game, and it's great.

[quote name='yyr']T6:BR has no DLC...AFAIK.

I have it already on 360 but I might buy it again on PS3, for the different online community. Online play is the meat of this game, and it's great.[/QUOTE]

Every review of the game I read said that the online multiplayer was completely broken.

[quote name='nnickers']Every review of the game I read said that the online multiplayer was completely broken.[/QUOTE]

yea well the fix most of the issue with tekken 6 (tekken wasn't that bad it was an 8 overall it just didnt bring anything new).

[quote name='nnickers']Every review of the game I read said that the online multiplayer was completely broken.[/QUOTE]

.... before the patch.

[quote name='Mot Wakorb']I posted it around the same time, when I checked the forums it wasn't there. :([/QUOTE]

He posted it at 3am. You posted it at 11am. You were no where close.

$20 for this from games on demand and I'm in. SC4 is at $20 so hopefully this one will be too. (Only this one I'll buy, already have SC from the arcade and the update didn't bring enough to the table for me to upgrade).

bread's done
Back