Tekken And Rock Have Never Been The Same

zlorya

CAGiversary!
Hey sorry about that, I first put this in the wrong section. My old band wrote a song about Eddy Gordo and just wanted to know what more video gamers thought of it. The band was called Video Game Logic and we were a punk/hardcore/rock/metal band from Syracuse NY. We are broken up at the current moment but just got our recordings back from the studio this week. The website is www.myspace.com/videogamelogic to hear the mp3 for Eddy Gordo and the rest of our songs, and if you like it let us know and when the cds get made we'll send you a bunch for free or the cost of shipping. Thanks again and sorry about that first post.

Ryan

it says this forum is for non-video game related deals and requests. I would consider our Cd a non-video game related deal since it's free and not a video game. Either way, I'm sorry if this isn't the right spot once again.

[quote name='zlorya']it says this forum is for non-video game related deals and requests. I would consider our Cd a non-video game related deal since it's free and not a video game. Either way, I'm sorry if this isn't the right spot once again.[/QUOTE]

What deal do you speak of?

bread's done
Back