Tekken: Dark Resurrection $19.99 for PSP (Manager's Special) - CompUSA YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lurknomore']And for the third time, I saw this price at BB the other day. You were snookered. Take the game back and buy it elsewhere.[/quote]Go to the trouble of returning a game so that he can buy it elsewhere for the exact same price? How does that make any sense at all?

[quote name='devildr1ver']if you can find at best buy use the 5 dollars of any psp game coupon got locoroco like that for a sweet $6 bucks[/quote]

The Copon Expired last week! Are there any new ones?!

[quote name='Tom Ato']Don't forget the $5 off any used PSP game coupon at EB, you can score a used copy for around $12.[/quote]

I was just about to suggest this :) This is the best deal available right now on the game and its how I finally got the game. If you have the Edge card, the price before tax will be $12.99, but with the edge card the price before tax is $11.19! Either way its a much better deal.

[quote name='Tom Ato']Don't forget the $5 off any used PSP game coupon at EB, you can score a used copy for around $12.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the tip! Picked it up tonight at EB. I had been waiting for a price drop. I love me some Tekken. I can "Tekken" it on the go now!

NO DO NOT GET IT USED AT EB .. thats the worst idea

thread needs to be locked pls, this is a non deal

"Manager's special" 2 breasts, 2 sides 1 drink $4.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back