Tekken Hybrid PS3 $15.40 amazon

im so mad I ordered tekken hybrid for $10 at best buy the first night of their sale, within the first hour it went on sale. i went to the store and they had 1 copy but i didn't buy it, now they are trying to cancel their backorder. i wanted to play this damn game!

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']im so mad I ordered tekken hybrid for $10 at best buy the first night of their sale, within the first hour it went on sale. i went to the store and they had 1 copy but i didn't buy it, now they are trying to cancel their backorder. i wanted to play this damn game![/QUOTE]

I have never seen someone play so many different games in such a short period of time. Every time I see you online, you're playin somethin new, it's crazy to me. Not an insult, just an observation.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Got it for $10 during the BB Blowout. $15 is worth it though.[/QUOTE]

this lol, my copy is still sitting sealed from that blowout, I'm playing TTT 2 currently

heh, i make time for everything. feel free to send me an invite to a game, as long as im not on netflix or already playing online with someone I would be all for doing some coop!

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I have never seen someone play so many different games in such a short period of time. Every time I see you online, you're playin somethin new, it's crazy to me. Not an insult, just an observation.[/QUOTE]

Sounds exactly like me!! Maybe i should be friends with him too

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Got it for $10 during the BB Blowout. $15 is worth it though.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this. It's a nice remake of sorts and Tekken Tag has to be my favorite fighting game ever. Really nice thing to tide me over till TT2 gets cheap.

Thanks OP !

TTT was my favorite PS2 launch game as well. I love the cast of characters on TTT. Will bring back memories for sure.

What else besides TTT is on the disk? :bouncy:

[quote name='Rodster']What else besides TTT is on the disk? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

A demo for TTT2 and a CG movie.

[quote name='whitereflection']TTT has a shitload of trophies, and even the demo for TTT2 has a bunch, if it matters to anyone.[/QUOTE]

I know TTT had a platinum. Doesn't TTT2P have one too?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I have never seen someone play so many different games in such a short period of time. Every time I see you online, you're playin somethin new, it's crazy to me. Not an insult, just an observation.[/QUOTE]

I'm always playing as many as 3-5 games at a time.
Atelier Meruru-Jak 2-Kingdom of Amalur. My PS3 collection is 164 games, not including PSP/Vita/PC games. You'll only see me on Netflix if I'm going to sleep and left Arrested Development on :D

[quote name='whitereflection']TTT has a shitload of trophies, and even the demo for TTT2 has a bunch, if it matters to anyone.[/QUOTE]

No Prologue only has like 9-12 trophies, no plat but it is super easy to 100%.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Why has Fall of Cybertron on PS3 been dropping almost every day? Now its $49.96[/QUOTE]

Wrong thread and probably because they haven't sold so well. It hasn't been updated since the 1st of September but they only sold close 140,000. War for Cybertron sold so much better.

Edit: also it isn't an MSRP drop just Amazon adjusting prices to match sales.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Wrong thread and probably because they haven't sold so well. It hasn't been updated since the 1st of September but they only sold close 140,000. War for Cybertron sold so much better.

Edit: also it isn't an MSRP drop just Amazon adjusting prices to match sales.[/QUOTE]

Keep dropping.... When black Friday comes along maybe it will be 30.. And I didn't know whee to ask!!!

bread's done
Back