TekNmotion Yapster Blaster Headset for Xbox 360 & PC - $24.96 ($5 off) @ WalMart.com

cool. bought one. haven't wanted to dish out a lot of money on turtle beach headsets. can't wait, my xbox headset is fast falling apart.

[quote name='coconutexpress']WOW, thats half the price as other stereo gaming headsets.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's crazy cheap. I've had mine for about two months now (paid full price for mine though) but I'm thoroughly happy with them. Seems like a lot of people are happy from all the positive Amazon reviews it got.

Was a good buy for me at $30, should be a great buy for others at $25.

Does this come with everything straight out of the box to hook up to an xbox that's connected via HDMI? I was thinking about getting the detonator for $60.. but this is less than half price, just doesn't look at nice. Hmm

It comes with hook-ups for a 360 composite cable (it's got a little RCA adapter thingee). You'll need a basic set of stereo RCA cables for an HDMI setup, which is what I'm doing now.

I run HDMI from my Xbox 360 to my TV, and then run RCA from my TV's audio out in the back to the headset's hook-ups. Since I had a spare RCA audio cable lying around, it didn't cost me anything extra.

[quote name='ddog510']shipping isn't free unless you do store pickup =/ lame[/QUOTE]

Free shipping to my house would be nice, but I got a walmart down the street from my house so the deal still worked for me.

bread's done
Back