Television and PS4 bundle

memphistigr36

CAGiversary!
I am in the market for a TV and PS4. I know in the past, Best Buy has had a bundle package with tv's and consoles. My question is..... When do these bundles usually appear?

Last edited by a moderator:
The systems are the hot item right now. Sony/Retailers will think about it when they want to generate more sales so I would think maybe two years. If you buy a really expensive tv you could ask BB to throw in the system or give you a discount. Don't know if they will but it doesn't hurt to ask. Also, don't forget to sign up for their rewards club if you haven't yet. This way, you can buy the tv, wait for the certs to be rewarded and use those to buy the PS4.

The systems are the hot item right now. Sony/Retailers will think about it when they want to generate more sales so I would think maybe two years. If you buy a really expensive tv you could ask BB to throw in the system or give you a discount. Don't know if they will but it doesn't hurt to ask. Also, don't forget to sign up for their rewards club if you haven't yet. This way, you can buy the tv, wait for the certs to be rewarded and use those to buy the PS4.
No way a huge retail chain will wheel and deal like that.

bread's done
Back