Tell CAG your best Video Game Ideas!

kennistond

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
Have you ever had a great idea for a game?

I wanna hear it!

My idea would be like a Jurassic Park survival/horror game where it would tell the entire story.

Yeah, it would be a huge flop but if done right, I think this would be awesome.

[quote name='kennistond']Have you ever had a great idea for a game?

I wanna hear it!

My idea would be like a Jurassic Park survival/horror game where it would tell the entire story.

Yeah, it would be a huge flop but if done right, I think this would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

Dino Crisis seems vaguely similar :lol:

my idea would be a game that combines all the different instrument based games (drums, keyboards, guitar) and lets you play as a band with some friends. not really original but it'd be cool

[quote name='crazytalkx']Dino Crisis seems vaguely similar :lol:

my idea would be a game that combines all the different instrument based games (drums, keyboards, guitar) and lets you play as a band with some friends. not really original but it'd be cool[/quote]
I guess that would be a console version of Daigasso! Band Brothers. I approve.

I want a fully licensed supercross/motocross racing game that focuses on racing rather than freestyle and tricks. I want the track to deteriorate over the course of an event so ruts will form and you'll have to actually take different lines.

I want to see a pure dinosaur game. No aliens or cyborgs or natives or other dumb crap. Just me vs. realistic dinosaurs. The dinosaur sections of King Kong are what I want this whole game to be like.

The inspiration for this struck me the other night while watching my roommate drive (very badly) in The Godfather:

Someone's gotta turn Police Squad! into a GTA sandbox game.

A WWII game that focuses on more than just fps. like first few hours you are a parachute guy and you do a few missions where you have to drop and snipe some people, then you take off in a plane and do some ace combat type stuff for awhile, then say your base gets blown up and you drive a tank out.
im sure you get the idea, basically a military game that focuses on all those aspects for more than just 5 minutes of the game. like where it would be 20% fps, tank, airplane, boat combat (like subs), and something else cool.

[quote name='DeathDealer']A WWII game that focuses on more than just fps. like first few hours you are a parachute guy and you do a few missions where you have to drop and snipe some people, then you take off in a plane and do some ace combat type stuff for awhile, then say your base gets blown up and you drive a tank out.
im sure you get the idea, basically a military game that focuses on all those aspects for more than just 5 minutes of the game. like where it would be 20% fps, tank, airplane, boat combat (like subs), and something else cool.[/quote]

I think this sounds bad ass.
I know you got to be a parachuter in Americas Army for the PC but other than that I have yet to see anything like this.

MOH: Airborne will have parachuting though so hopefully they incorporate these other ideas as well.

I have always wanted them to combine City of Heroes with the SIMS online.

--Your hero could have a secret identity, a job, house, and all the regular clark kent stuff
-- The world would be populated with both players and cpu controlled characters
--You would be required to give an excuse before running off to save the day
--Creat superhero family
--Terran builder for basing builing
--Kidnap victims that actually are not idiots (well that is relative)
--Live action riots

Games allow you to live out dreams, and this would be mine.

[quote name='dwhelan']I have always wanted them to combine City of Heroes with the SIMS online.

--Your hero could have a secret identity, a job, house, and all the regular clark kent stuff
-- The world would be populated with both players and cpu controlled characters
--You would be required to give an excuse before running off to save the day
--Creat superhero family
--Terran builder for basing builing
--Kidnap victims that actually are not idiots (well that is relative)
--Live action riots

Games allow you to live out dreams, and this would be mine.[/quote]

I've always wanted to play games like City of Heroes or Freedom Force but I can't since my PC is a piece when it comes to playing games on it.

This would be a great idea, for sure.

Big Trouble in Little China , the game .

If they can pull this off as good as Warriors I think it would be cool .

And for some reason I want a Golden Child game .

A fighting game starring all of Horror films' biggest stars:

Freddy (Nightmare on Elm Street)
Jason (Friday the 13th)
Mike Meyers (Halloween)
Chucky (Child's Play)
Count Orlok (Nosforatu)
Candyman (Candyman)
Alien (Aliens)
Scream guy (Scream)
Pennywise the Clown (It)
Carrie (Carrie)
Samara (The Ring)
Leatherface (Texas Chain Saw Massacre)
Possessed girl (The Exorcist)
Hannibal Lector (Silence of the Lambs)
Damien (The Omen)
Ash (Evil Dead)
Fly (The Fly)
Leprechaun (Leprechaun)
The Blob (The Blob)
Pinhead (Hellraiser)
The Thing (The Thing)
Pumpkinhead (Pumpkinhead)

it's a game about a giant squid.

and he works at the burrito shop,

but the shop makes tacos too.

so one day he gets to work late, and he's like

"oh shit dawg, Im late! my boss is gonna kill me!"

but when he gets there, it's his boss who was killed!!!

shocked, the squid doesnt do anything but panic! he doesnt even call the cops

(he's panicking becoz the boss does the payroll,

and squid is trying to save up for some new sneakers,

but without his paycheck it aint gonna happen)

when he finally comes to his senses, he notices one single clue:

a footlong subway sandwich with the words "downtown hoodlums" carved into the bread... in blood!

join squid as he sets off on his quest to avenge the death of his boss so he can buy new sneakers!

as you slay foes, you can gain money to buy new sneakers which give squid powers and raise his strength

it will aid him in his quest towards the final boss

(for some strange reason, only the boss's paycheck can pay for the sneakers that squid wants)

also since squid has 8 feet, he can wear up to 4 pairs of sneakers.

the game allows players to try out different combinations for different results.

look out for it spring 2007!!

Not my idea, but I read a article somewhere awhile back about ides for possible Wii games. I don't know if they were joking or not, but they named Frisbee Golf. As soon as I heard it I was like damn that would be different especially with the Wii Remote. I could see it now Outlaw or Hots Shots Frisbee Golf...

A friend and I were playing one of the Rainbow 6 games the other day & discussing Stargate at the same time - we're both big fans of the show. He pointed out that taking a Rainbow 6 approach to Stargate would be the perfect fit. Think about it - you're infiltrating alien worlds w/ a squad, the story/characters already lends itself to classes, and the sci-fi twist on Rainbow 6 gameplay would really spice things up.

[quote name='JEKKI']it's a game about a giant squid.

and he works at the burrito shop,

but the shop makes tacos too.

so one day he gets to work late, and he's like

"oh shit dawg, Im late! my boss is gonna kill me!"

but when he gets there, it's his boss who was killed!!!

shocked, the squid doesnt do anything but panic! he doesnt even call the cops

(he's panicking becoz the boss does the payroll,

and squid is trying to save up for some new sneakers,

but without his paycheck it aint gonna happen)

when he finally comes to his senses, he notices one single clue:

a footlong subway sandwich with the words "downtown hoodlums" carved into the bread... in blood!

join squid as he sets off on his quest to avenge the death of his boss so he can buy new sneakers!

as you slay foes, you can gain money to buy new sneakers which give squid powers and raise his strength

it will aid him in his quest towards the final boss

(for some strange reason, only the boss's paycheck can pay for the sneakers that squid wants)

also since squid has 8 feet, he can wear up to 4 pairs of sneakers.

the game allows players to try out different combinations for different results.

look out for it spring 2007!![/quote]
JEKKI my hero, this game would kick ass but it must be on the Wii. I'm telling you why:

You could have four players controlling an arm apiece with a wiimote in each hand. Then when you get special power up guard dogs, each player would hold the controller out in front like a leash and control the dogs.

I'd love to see a Folk style/Free style/Greco-Roman wrestling game, with an exceptional create-a-player, and having the career mode span from high school to even olympic competetions. It could have like a branching story arc that would let you either cut weight or gain weight(eating or lifting or both :lol: ) and basically let you pick a weight class but change it up if you feel the need or want to. And have mini games per se that were interactive training ie: running, lifting, jumping rope, etc that didnt get monotonous. Oh man, and like learning new moves in a "level up" manner and chosing 4 to 8 or so moves to "map" to a hot key or button combo to hit during a match.

Yeah... my dream game.

I want to see a game where you have to sign an insurance Waiver form. Something like a game where you color a picture, but if you color outside the lines, you get a shock to the nipples. It would make a great party game.

[quote name='argyle']A friend and I were playing one of the Rainbow 6 games the other day & discussing Stargate at the same time - we're both big fans of the show. He pointed out that taking a Rainbow 6 approach to Stargate would be the perfect fit. Think about it - you're infiltrating alien worlds w/ a squad, the story/characters already lends itself to classes, and the sci-fi twist on Rainbow 6 gameplay would really spice things up.[/quote]

Stargate has tons of possibility, but knowing the video game industry they would screw it up. A role playing or first person shooter would be cool...

Combine WWII fps with Metal Gear Solid 3 type infiltration etc. where you get captured or lose your team, but have to escape/destroy the enemy from within.

My game would be about a killer robot driving instructor who travels back in time for some reason. Also his best friend is a talking pie.

You ever play Commandos?

[quote name='DeathDealer']A WWII game that focuses on more than just fps. like first few hours you are a parachute guy and you do a few missions where you have to drop and snipe some people, then you take off in a plane and do some ace combat type stuff for awhile, then say your base gets blown up and you drive a tank out.
im sure you get the idea, basically a military game that focuses on all those aspects for more than just 5 minutes of the game. like where it would be 20% fps, tank, airplane, boat combat (like subs), and something else cool.[/quote]

Combine WWII fps with Metal Gear Solid 3 type infiltration etc. where you get captured or lose your team, but have to escape/destroy the enemy from within.

bread's done
Back