Tell me what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ace Harding: Private Eye']Please, just tell me what to do and I'll do it.[/QUOTE]
Stop making pointless threads?

[quote name='Ace Harding: Private Eye']Please, just tell me what to do and I'll do it.[/QUOTE]

Go fuck yourself. :lol:
Then send me games.

Alright, here's the scoop, Jack: I need you to go down to the docks at Pacific Bay right at dawn, right as the fishermen are about to set sail. If you see Harvey opening shop, then you know you're on schedule. Once there, I need you to get on the 6th boat on the left side of the main dock. It should say "SS Bullhorn" on it, unless the Mulligan kids faddled with it again. Once on the boat, I need you to sail exactly 43.2 km NW. Once at the location, lower down the anchor into the sea. I've enclosed a scuba suit that you will put on at this time. Once the suit is on, jump into the water. Swim to the bottom. You should see a small catfish, about 6"inches long. Tell the catfish that you're "looking for Mr. FunCrackers". He'll lead you to the underwater lair. Once there, post back here to let me know you've made it and I'll deliver further instructions.

Macy out.

Stuff like this just makes you want to say:

WTF
wtf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back