Telltale Deals: Sam & Max: $10 per season, $20 for all 3; SBCG4AP for $10; and more

BP!

CAG Veteran
Telltale Games is currently running multiple deals, with all but one of them already posted here. The last deal to be mentioned is this.

Telltale Game's Meet the Players Sale:

With the upcoming release of Poker Night at the Inventory, Telltale has reduced the prices of all the Sam & Max games AND Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. In addition, the Sam & Max Complete Collection has also been discounted.

Individual seasons of Sam & Max and SBCG4AP are $10.
The Sam & Max Complete Collection is $20
The "Meet the Players" Bundle (Sam & Max Complete and SBCG4AP) is $30

http://www.telltalegames.com/meettheplayers

The Meet the Players Sale ends on November 1st.

Note: Sam & Max Save the World (Season One) and Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People are PC Only.

The next offers are just re-posted for clarity and so all the new Telltale offers are in one thread. If unnecessary, ask a mod to edit this or let me know somehow and I'll edit the rest out.

-----------

Free Episode of Sam & Max - Night of the Raving Dead:

Starting tomorrow, October 26th, Sam & Max Episode 203 (Season 2, Episode 3): Night of the Raving Dead will be free.

http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/nightoftheravingdead

This offer should also expire on November 1st.

-----------

Free Pre-Order for Back to the Future Episode 1:

(Credit for this offer goes to CAG user JDBar for the original post)

Telltale is also preemptively giving away free copies of Episode 1 from the upcoming Back to the Future game. All you need to do is go to the following page and "purchase" it.

http://www.telltalegames.com/bttfoffer

Once you create an account if you don't already have one, you will be taken to your Shopping Cart with a coupon code already applied. If for some reason there is no code applied, input the following into the Coupon Code field and apply it.

121GIGAWATTS

It is unknown when this offer will expire so take advantage of it before it's gone.

-----------

Back to the Future Pre-Order Bonuses:

The Pre-Orders for the upcoming Back to the Future game have just opened recently. You can Pre-Order the full season for $25. With your Pre-Order, you'll be granted access to a special Insider's Forum for the Back to the Future game.

In addition, every Pre-Order comes with a free (giftable) copy of Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent ($10 Value) and Telltale will also donate $1 to Michael J. Fox's Team Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research for every Pre-Order of the full 5 Episode Season.

As with every Telltale Season Purchase, you'll also be able to get the Full Season DVD at the end of the season for just the price of Shipping.

http://www.telltalegames.com/store/backtothefuture

There is currently no expiration date for the free copy of Puzzle Agent with the Back to the Future Pre-Order.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GlassAgate']No, no, no, NO!!! It's jigga watts! JIGGA WATTS!!![/QUOTE]
I know, I know. But the Coupon Code IS 121GIGAWATTS. It's automatically applied in the cart once you click "Redeem". Nothing I can do about that.

Another deal currently going is that if you preorder Poker Night at the Inventory, you get 25% off items in your cart.

This does stack with The Meet The Players of Poker Bundle (all three seasons of Sam & Max + Strong Bad), bringing that down to $22.46. It doesn't stack with the other bundles or seasons that are already marked down, however.

[quote name='typical guy']Is sam and max worth 20 dollars?[/QUOTE]

If you like adventure games, absolutely. But, if you want a better idea of what the games are like, each episode has a demo you can download to try. I would suggest trying one starting with either the latter episodes of Season 1 or trying Season 2 or 3 (the first few episodes are a little slow), and as mentioned in the OP, there is a free episode you'll be able to download to try later today.

[quote name='GlassAgate']No, no, no, NO!!! It's jigga watts! JIGGA WATTS!!![/QUOTE]

You *do* realize "Gigawatts" may be pronouced as 'jigga watts' right?

"G" says "guh"
And "G" says "juh"
Every letter makes a sound
"G" says "guh"....and "juh"

(curse my son's Leapfrog Phonics toys)
[youtube]zs-K2acUaGw[/youtube]

Thats a pretty great deal. I think I need to pick up S3. Thanks for mentioning the pre-order deals on back to the future. Very good deal there as well.

Thanks OP just got the BTTF package deal. I guess maybe I should play Season 1 of Sam and Max I never got around to playing before BTTF comes out.

[quote name='VidPower']looks like that S&M Night of the Raving Dead deal is... well... dead[/QUOTE]

Just worked for me (even though I already have all the seasons, I just like seeing a mass of serials on my game page).

[quote name='hostyl1']You *do* realize "Gigawatts" may be pronouced as 'jigga watts' right?

"G" says "guh"
And "G" says "juh"
Every letter makes a sound
"G" says "guh"....and "juh"

(curse my son's Leapfrog Phonics toys)
[youtube]zs-K2acUaGw[/youtube][/QUOTE]

I guess that you got me there. Another example would be
"giant".

Trying to download the FREE Sam and Max episode now. thanks for heads up.

>>>BTW I did just hit the link and it worked for me a moment before I posted this.

[quote name='Tsukento']Back to the Future appears to be backordered.[/QUOTE]

Anything that hasn't been released yet appears as backordered when you put it in your shopping cart. Rest assured, if you buy it now, you'll still get it the day it comes out.

I bought Sam & Max Season 3 and picked up the free pre-order of Back To The Future Episode 1. I already have the other two Sam & Max seasons and I picked up Strong Bad during Best Buy's penny sale. So no need to pick those up.

[quote name='jedimario']So do they send this to you or is it a download only?[/QUOTE]

Download only. If you purchase the entire season, you can get the DVD sent to you for just the S&H when the season is over.

Hope people buy the games directly from telltale even though people prefer steam. Rather they dont get a % of money cut from their sales. I bought Monkey island and S&M a while ago when they were on sale.

[quote name='Cantatus']Another deal currently going is that if you preorder Poker Night at the Inventory, you get 25% off items in your cart.

This does stack with The Meet The Players of Poker Bundle (all three seasons of Sam & Max + Strong Bad), bringing that down to $22.46. It doesn't stack with the other bundles or seasons that are already marked down, however.
.[/QUOTE]

Can anyone confirm this works? the discount applies in the cart until you get to the payment screen, then the price jumps back up to $29.95. I thought it was just due to having the BttF episode 1 in the cart as well, but after starting over, it rang up the same way. Any ideas?

nvm. I refreshed the browser and tried again. Now it's showing the correct price. Great find Cantatus

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back