Telltale Games Deals ($5 Sam & Max and free game code with survey)

Troopa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
For this weekend only, the great folks at Telltale Games are selling the first season of Sam & Max for only $4.95 (PC version). That’s a great deal.

Link: http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax2010

And for an even better deal, they’re giving away a free game just for taking their short survey. Supplies are limited, so act fast. After filling out a survey (and answer it truthfully) they will send you a code for a free game within a couple of weeks. Hurry now before all the codes are gone!

Link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/gaming

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HumpsMcLovin']Monkey Island is an entirely new "season" of five games that are all in one over-arcing storyline. If you liked the one on the PS2, you will love this one. In my opinion, and many others, that one was the weakest of the bunch. Also, the Wallace and Gromit is now finished. There were only four episodes, The Bogey Man being the last of them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I will keep an eye out for more free offers because I want to try the other games, but I think Wallace and Gromit will be my next purchase from TellTale. I wish they would do a new version of Stay Tooned. I played it around the time of Sam and Max and while it had its problems, I think it was ripe with potential.

EDIT:

I got my Sam and Max Disc today :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i got my code to and i used it for wallace and gromit ep 1 "fright of the bumblebee's" telltale is awesome and i cant wait for the new sam and max series.

Hey guys I filled out the survey and got the code, but my laptop is not really much on the gaming side. I'd rather not let the code go to waste, so does anyone have any XBLA codes they would be willing to trade for my episode code? Points, XBLA games or subscription codes would be cool! Just PM me.

Well, someone used your code and never posted thank you, so I will for them. Thanks for the code, Legolas813! (Even though I didn't get it. :p)

bread's done
Back