Telltale Game's Great Adventure Bundle - 4 adventure games for 20 bucks

dwhelan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
[quote name='Telltale Games']"With the Great Adventure Bundle 2010, Telltales Games has teamed up with some top PC-game publishers to bring together six great adventure games in one bundle at an incredible price. Best of all, 25 percent of your purchase price is being set aside for select charitable causes."[/quote]

Telltale is hosting the Great Adventure Bundle 2010, until September 10th. For 20 bucks, you will get "The Whispering World", "Penny Arcade:TRSPoD Episode 1", "The King's Quest Collection" and "Jack Keane". As people participate, they will unlock a fifth game "Puzzle Agent" at five thousand users, and at ten thousand users it will unlock "Sam & Max Season Two". As stated above, twenty five percent of your purchase goes to a combination of the six charities participating. You select which charities you would like to donate to, or you can simply leave it at twenty percent going to each.

There are several good causes here and several great games, so it is a win/win for everyone. If you are stuck inside suffering the hurricane, then I especially suggest some puzzle-'y' adventure games to help.

[quote name='schuerm26']http://www.telltalegames.com/

link to the main page for the deal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Schuerm, was distracted with this tablet interface, completely forgot the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Squarehard']Wrong section.[/QUOTE]

Square, it meets the requirements for the forum, but if the mods move it, that is fine

[quote name='dwhelan']Square, it meets the requirements for the forum, but if the mods move it, that is fine[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying it shouldn't be allowed to be here, but it doesn't really get as much attention as if let's say you put it in the video game deals section since that is the prime section for people to be looking for game deals.

This section, although you can post about deals, people don't really come here to browse for game deals specifically.

I am sure there are some people that would be interested in this deal, however it's not in the section that would really get the word out about the sale.

That's all.

bread's done
Back