TEN 48 Hours for ONE Quick GFX!!!

FreeReferrals4Me

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey guys!

I have a GB team and we are in need of a Logo! For the person that designs the best logo, will get 5 48 hour xbox live codes...

Second best gets 3 and the 3rd place will get 1!

I'm not ezxactly sure how long it's going to be but I will give an hours notice before I end it!

The Logo needs to include the words Blaziing Knights somewhere and has to be related to the title!
GO! GO! GO!

[quote name='FreeReferrals4Me']Sorry edited and

gb means gamebattles[/QUOTE]

I'm too lazy to make one.
But i'll still accept the Codes:cool:

flame.bmp

Oh blaziing knights... I thought you said flaming knights. At least I put an extra I in there for you. Send codes now.

[quote name='irukandji']
flame.bmp

oh blaziing knights... I thought you said flaming knights. At least i put an extra i in there for you. Send codes now.[/quote]

win

You two both spelled it wrong. It's blaziing knights. Or so it says in the OP...who knows if he's spelling it correct/wrong or not.

I Guess i can give you one...
[Deleted]

EDIT: I Guess people rather go with Bling...

Last edited by a moderator:
First place goes to kerig, second goes to the sound of seperation, and last place goes to FJFC..codes will be sent out tonight when i get back

(Posted from my iPhone)

Nah, more than likely he died while trying to text on his iPhone when driving home.

Last edited by a moderator:
red1.jpg

Version-22copy.jpg

50copy5jj.png

Beck.png

i know its over but i was making these just my internet went out. oh well. to bad its over. well if theres anymore this is my work. i dont just take pictures and put a name on them.

bread's done
Back