Ten Nes consoles

mjainerin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I could get about Ten nes consoles only for about 5 bucks each. Is it a good deal. i could polish them up a bit and flip them. But I am having a hard time selling the one I already have.

I would, put a few cheap games with them on ebay and make some money. I sold a few with 5 cheap games all the hookups 2 controllers for 50 a piece.

If you're diligent, you can cover your $50.00 investment, easily, and make few dollars while you're at it.

[quote name='mjainerin']I could get about Ten nes consoles only for about 5 bucks each. Is it a good deal. i could polish them up a bit and flip them. But I am having a hard time selling the one I already have.[/quote]

Its a steal! Then you would have 11 peices of crap no one wants.

I got six for $20 at a garage sale, all of variable working conditions. Check the prices on EBAY---- Complete NES with 2 controllers go for easily $30 each, even without the zapper.

I have a hard time selling them on here. i am pretty sure i could get rid of them on ebay. I hate ebay though. Okay i am going to pick them up and flip them on ebay. should I buy and change the pins, will i get a significantly higher price.

the guy has tons of controllers, i am going to need to polish everything up though.

He wanted 10 for an Ac adapter. I am going to try to negotiate that for free.

Take those old nes consoles, cut a big hole in the top and put in a plexi window, throw a couple leds in there, paint the thing some bright color, and they will sell on the bay.

hey what the hell tell us a price we might get one, even thou I could go and use a emulator but you never know.

If you can get all the hookups and 2 controllers for each, you should be able to sell them for $25 each. That would be $200 profit minus ebay fees. Still easy money. Do it!

okay I am going to ge the consoles. If you want to purchase one PM we will try to work something out. I am going to bargain with the guy for hookups as well, he had lots of controllers, etc....

Update:

I have a few complete bundles for sale drop me a pm if your interested.

Each bundle has:
Nes console, all official connections, two controllers and a gun, all official as well.

bread's done
Back