TENERGY T-100 Ultra Fast "Smart" Charger - $10.50 Shipped

ratzombie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
All-Battery.com has the TENERGY T-1000 Ultra Fast Charger on sale for $10.50:
https://www.all-battery.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=6

Use coupon code: tenergydeals for free shipping.

This is a good deal for those who bought the 20 AA 2600 mAh NiMh batteries from last week. This charger is much better than the one those batteries come with as it will trickle charge when the battery is full to prevent overcharging.

I bought this last year and I'm still using them. I still have about 12 unused batteries in my closet. Those little sucker last for a long time.

Vouching for this as well, the batteries last forever and what I figured out shortly after getting this, the charger also charges AAA batteries. Great for the wireless controllers nowadays.

10% off coupon code - [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]augspecial3[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

How long does it take to charge batteries? I was looking for a charger, but because this one only does two at a time, I'd need it to get them charged fast. Or recommend a cheap fast charger.

I've got a Ray-o-Vac that's a few years old, would that charge these batteries with no problems? It's not fast, but it does four at a time. Coupled with the one that comes with the batteries I could always have some on standby.

[quote name='Redeema']How long does it take to charge batteries? I was looking for a charger, but because this one only does two at a time, I'd need it to get them charged fast. Or recommend a cheap fast charger.[/quote]

Charges 2 or 4 AA & AAA batteries at a time

You should be fine, the charger that comes with it charges 4.

I got this and the only thing that scared me was the first batch of 4 batteries I charged seemed incredibly hot after they charged and the next batch seems like they are doing fine. I think they work great, I'm curious how long a full day of charge I put them in for will last me.

Great deal I would still say, however, all parts considered. Jump on it!

[quote name='prot0type']10% off coupon code - [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]augspecial3[/FONT][/quote]

Even better! Thanks for the heads-up, I'll add it to the OP.

Thanks for answering me. I guess I'll jump on this deal too. Need batteries for all my remotes (Wii included, so this is a great deal)

Edit:
Ordered. With coupon and after tax (free shipping for the victory) I saved $0.52, but that's way better than the Energizer deal I was going to snag at Target, so thanks OP and prot0type for the deal and the code!

In for one. I've been looking for a deal like this for awhile. I go through batteries way to much lately with my two Wii controllers, my 360 controller, and my bluetooth mouse.

Thanks op.

i jumped on these last year also, great batteries for the price. With the charger included a full charge should take 10-13 hours.

[quote name='whitereflection']If you scroll down to the bottom of the related products, the AAA batteries are listed as new. So... these are refurbished?[/quote]
New, as in it's a new bundle/pack of batteries they are selling.

I got my batteries and charger today. Thanks OP. They shipped super fast. I'm going to have to look into a set of AAA batteries now. Too bad there was no option to upgrade the charger, it would have been nice to have a faster one, but I'll have to live with the slow one it comes with. It's at least a 12 hour charge according to the packagig on the charger.

Just make sure to charge and cycle the batteries every 3 to 5 months if they are not in use. NiMh's lose their charge over time, and if they completely discharge, they will no longer accept a decent charge anymore (I found this out the hard way by bulk ordering about 50 NiMh batteries, then finding out a year later that none of the ones still sitting in boxes worked at all.)

But if you can find places to put 20 batteries, awesome deal! :D

[quote name='Teqonix']Just make sure to charge and cycle the batteries every 3 to 5 months if they are not in use. NiMh's lose their charge over time, and if they completely discharge, they will no longer accept a decent charge anymore (I found this out the hard way by bulk ordering about 50 NiMh batteries, then finding out a year later that the ones still sitting in boxes worked at all.)

But if you can find places to put 20 batteries, awesome deal! :D[/quote]
if you leave these in the refrigerator, they are supposed to keep their charge longer.

Got mine today but the package was busted open. I got the charger and 12 batteries. I called them and they said they'd send me the other 8 missing batteries..

I use my energizer chargers with no problems. I use a battery tester and they all show as fully charged. Only takes 7 hours rather than the 12-16 that the included charger recommends.

The 12-16 hours wouldnt bother me as much if the thing had an auto-off. It stays on long after the charge, heating up and wasting electricity.

Yeah, I was hoping that at the very least the lights would go off, but no such luck. I'm going to try my Ray-o-Vac charger since that at least tells me when the batteries are charged and lights off. Either that or upgrading my charger and picking up some AAA's at the same time.

This would come in handy since the xbox 360 batteries last a ridiculously pathetic amount of time before needing recharged, and the charge kit battery packs are expensive, and also die!

Welcome to the next generation of gaming; needing to spend $50 on batteries a year and having no option to play without any!

It appears the item is out of stock?

Darn...

I hope they come back in for the same price.

And on average,how long would you say that batteries full life is?
If I charged 2 once a week for my 360, could I expect that set to last a few months before needing a toss out?

[quote name='AnaMayShun']I just ordered this deal. Will I be able to use other chargers to charge these?[/quote]

Yes.

I would like a better charger as well, but oh well. I just set a timing reminder... so they charge at 7 hours eh? I'll have to set it for that instead of the 12.

Glad I ordered a set yesterday afternoon, it looks like it went OOS soon after!

Yes, yes it is. I would of liked to of bought that one but I didn't want to spend that much, and my $10.50 charger works fantastically. It recharges hell of a lot faster than the one I was used to using, which was some crappy Energizer charger I bought a year ago; it took about 16 - 18 hours to do a full recharge and I didn't even know if I was overcharging it since I had to time it myself.

So it's definitely worth getting a smart charger, as you don't have to babysit the batteries as much and it recharges them in like 3 hours.

the price is right. Def never gonna charge 9volt or C batts, but still, the charger isn't really that much considering how much I'll end up saving.
I went through 50 AA batteries this year for my 360. Controller died during a heated tournament. Had no choice but to leave game. Never again will I allow this to happen!

4 rechargeable batts for 7 bucks is a good deal, I ghuess, if they really charge up to 1,000 times. lol.

wait, whats the cheapest/best deal for AA batteries on all-battery.com?
I want at least 10

bread's done
Back