tera online free max level

overlordmike

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
dont know if this was posted here. but tera online is holding a test event which ends tommarow (mon) at 12:AM pdt. 

with this event you can get a lv 58 (max level is 60) with high end gear, a mount, and a name change voucher without any effort.. 

you can do this for one new character per household. all you have to do is start up the game. and make a character with the name ending in .Levelup

for example overlordmike.Levelup

heres the link on the full post from tera onlines forums http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/Level-Up-Test-Event-Limited-Chance-for-a-Free-Level-58-Character-94757

if you have ever considered trying out the game or play other mmos. i would give it a try. normally it takes about 2 weeks with 5 hours of play a day to reach level 58. but thankfully they are having the event lol.

just thought id post this here since me and my friend were glad about this so thought maybe CAG would be as well.

Edit: forgot to mention that the mods wont be transitioning all toons to lv 58 untill mon at 12:01 pdt or 3am est.

anyway read the full post if your interested. you can sign up for the game from the same site. it is free to play and isnt pay to win like some.

enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
just a heads up. only 5 and a half hours or so to make a character in this game with the name ending in .Levelup b4 they end the event and start converting characters to max level. like i said in the post above if you have ever wanted to try this game or are a fan of mmorpgs. this will save you about 2 weeks (at 5 hours  a day) of leveling your character.

np, i am quite happy myself. anxiously waiting for 3am est (the time they start converting every ones characters to 58). really happy i will be able to test out the political system in the game. (have to be lv 50 plus to take part )

bread's done
Back