Terminator 2: Judgement Day(Skynet Edition) - $14.99 @ Amazon

Agh I want this but i don't know if I should buy it.

Ill think about it and if its still there later ill order it.

Thx Again!

see.GIF

[quote name='s2k']Agh I want this but i don't know if I should buy it.

Ill think about it and if its still there later ill order it.[/QUOTE]
If you want it you might as well get it. Its a good price. I'm in for one as well op! thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BelieveTheHype']so what version is better right now...the other version that came out on blu ray a few years back or this new one?[/QUOTE]

..why would they re-release a movie and not make it superior to the previous version?

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']so what version is better right now...the other version that came out on blu ray a few years back or this new one?[/QUOTE]

The transfer is DNR'd to death, has laggy menus, only allows you to watch special features in a PiP display...

I'd recommend the original, and cheaper release in addition to the Extreme DVD release for the bonuses and other versions. The picture has some improved scenes over the original Blu release but it is definitely not worth the upgrade when you look and compare both, especially on bigger screens.

No doubt they will re-re-release this in the future with an actual proper transfer and worthy upgrades... but if you don't have the original Blu this one is probably the better one to get in terms of audio, but I still wouldn't be really satisfied with any of the Blu releases they have out so far.

bread's done
Back