Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1st & 2nd $29.99 Blu Ray [Canada]

Thanks! I was able to snag a copy. I picked up Fringe Season 1 on Blu-Ray as well ($32.99, I think). Both are pretty decent shows.

[quote name='PuppetYuber']so sad that this show got canceled :(

it leaves a cliffhanger at the end.[/QUOTE]

Aw crap, now I'm starting to have buyer's remorse, lol. I stopped watching it halfway into the second season because it came on at an odd time (Friday night death slot, I believe). I enjoyed the show more than the last couple of movies, but I don't want to be left hanging.

Well, I'm going to keep it anyway. I have the first season on Blu and I've been waiting for the second to drop in price. I'm sure I'll be able to tolerate the cliffhanger.

oh, i am not saying dont buy it. It is an excellent show (somewhat surprised too), there is an proper ending, but just not complete.

9/10 in my book

It has one of the most out of nowhere character deaths I've seen on television in ages. Completely out of left field and knocks the wind out of you.

It's a show that even a year after watching it you still remember the story and think about what happened in the episodes. It stays with you. It's not like usual TV where you can watch a show and never think of it again.
I ordered both for $60. I just watched some of the trailers and am psyched to watch the series again. It was really pretty show in HD.

Just picked one up, thanks; I love this show!

I'm really hoping the movie Thomas Decker (John Connor) keeps mentioning in interviews is going to happen.
Though, in a way the cliffhanger kinda works as an ending if you think about it.

[quote name='Median']It has one of the most out of nowhere character deaths I've seen on television in ages. Completely out of left field and knocks the wind out of you.[/QUOTE]

This. I was like "wait... what?"

Too bad the show was always in jeopardy of being cancelled. The writers' strike led to an abbreviated first season and a few episodes in the middle of the second season were just terrible as they couldn't decide on whether to have a full season or not. Glad they got to end it with a decent closure/cliffhanger hybrid.

Even then, this series was better than Salvation.

bread's done
Back