Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S1/S2 Blu Ray $12.27 Shipped GoHastings OOS

DarkRider23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Season 1
Season 2

Stolen from SD. Get it while you can. SD will cause this to go OOS really quickly.

Definitely worth a blind buy at $10 a piece. I enjoyed S1, but haven't seen Season 2 yet.

CashBaq has 3% cashback @ GoHastings. If you haven't signed up for the site yet (it's like Bing) and don't mind using my referral link, you can PM me. Otherwise... Click Me

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pcktlnt']Holy hell, thank you for the heads up. Damn 4.56 for shipping. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

It's still not bad. Hastings uses a flat $2.28 for shipping DVD sized items. $12.27 for a TV show BR is a pretty damn good deal if you ask me :). I just wish I hadn't bought S1 on Amazon for $25 a couple months back.

Fantastic show. Season 2 was a thousand times better than S1 in my opinion. Much better plots, acting, etc.. Too bad it was canceled :(

They actually had Planet Earth on Blu for 10 bucks too with the used going for 26, lol. Needless to say, it was on SD too, and didn't last too long

I'm really tempted, but I just can't bring myself to bite. I really shouldn't try to afford these right now, especially since the whole series is on Netflix. If only this came at a time I wasn't so broke...

Looks like season 2 is gone now.

Grabbed the first, but missed the second. :/

EDIT: Just got the second season as it's back in stock right now. (Along with Planet Earth for $10)

Last edited by a moderator:
just fyi, these are non-cannon Terminator plots. essentially youre buying fan-fiction.

i saw a couple episodes from season one. its decent, but the fact that nothing that happens here has any effect on the official Terminator universe really turns me off.

So you'd rather watch a shitty movie like Salvation (though I will assume you'll call this non-canon as well) for canon than a fantastic series that doesn't have any weight on the universe? ...I personally probably enjoy the series -- as a whole -- even more than the first two films.

[quote name='postulio']just fyi, these are non-cannon Terminator plots. essentially youre buying fan-fiction.

i saw a couple episodes from season one. its decent, but the fact that nothing that happens here has any effect on the official Terminator universe really turns me off.[/QUOTE]

That's a ridiculous way of looking at it. First of all it's not "fan fiction," that's just silly. Basically it's an alternate universe deal not unlike the STAR TREK movie from last year. So its telling its own story, in its own time frame. For a series that's all about TIME TRAVEL each one of these stories can have its own tangent plot lines...how is that so hard to fathom?

I don't know why "fans" have this problem. Movies are movies and TV series are TV series. Watch them, accept them for whatever they are and however you want. Once they're in the public's eye, they are whatever you make them out to be.

[quote name='DarkRider23']That was short lived... Oh well. I got my S2 shipped. That's all I needed.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, hoarders will do that to good deals(and we all know there was a lot of hoarders getting in on this).

I checked my order status on their site, I've not received an email but Season 2 of Terminator shows "Canceled." S1 and both Pushing Daisies are both still "In Progress"

bread's done
Back