Terminator: TSCC Season 2 Blu-ray $29.99 at Amazon

It's not bad deal at all. That's probably the lowest you'll be able to get a new copy for a while. The show really found it's footing in season 2......Then it had to go and get canceled.:cry:

This is a good price on both seasons for those who haven't picked them up. Amazon has matched the price that BB had a few weeks ago. I went ahead and got both of seasons since they were so cheap.

i thought the acting was pretty bad but i did enjoy the universe and general topic/plot.

too bad everything that happened in the show is irrelevant and is considered non-canon (ie: little more than fan fiction).

personally i wouldnt pay more than 20$ for BOTH seasons together.

Loved Season 1 but gave up on Season 2 with about half a dozen episodes left. I've already snagged S1 BD for $15 at Fry's on sale, and now, since I know S2 was the end of the series, would be tempted to grab it for about the same price if I could find it, just to see what I missed out on. A little extra Summer Glau wouldn't hurt either.

i picked up S2 at BB for the same price, think this is the best you'll get for maybe 6 months.

good series, and although s2 did slow down a bit, it picked up in the last 4-5 episodes.

perhaps non-canon, but a world better than the 3rd & 4th movies

[quote name='postulio']i thought the acting was pretty bad but i did enjoy the universe and general topic/plot.

too bad everything that happened in the show is irrelevant and is considered non-canon (ie: little more than fan fiction).

personally i wouldnt pay more than 20$ for BOTH seasons together.[/QUOTE]

I count this show as more canon then I do Rise of the Machines and Salvation.

while T3 had some pretty bad writing, you cant really knock Salvation, its a damn good film. and trying to argue the TV series was better or even equal is laughable. Personal opinions aside, the TV series is little more than fantasy fan fiction, if you are a fan of the Terminator universe (which i am), this isnt worth watching as nothing here translates into the universe.

the series has good action, i will give it that, but the writing and acting are about on par with T3. there is a reason the show was canceled and wasnt even meant to come out (only reason it did was beacuse the writer's strike, the episodes were done and FOX needed some new material when all other networks were barren)

bread's done
Back