Terrell Owens gone until at least the Super Bowl

Course, now when the eagles choke it will give mr. owens one more reason to pat himself on the back and tell everyone how good he is.

The Eagles should still run away with the NFC. Even without TO, if they choke this year it will be the biggest choke of them all.

HAHAHA this is too funny. I guess karma's a bitch, eh? Maybe if he didn't spend hours in front of the mirror practicing his dance moves to show up other players and teams crap like this wouldn't happen.

I dont know who that is, but isn't he on the cover of Madden or 2K5? If its Madden, then we all saw it coming. :wink:

[quote name='6669']I dont know who that is, but isn't he on the cover of Madden or 2K5? If its Madden, then we all saw it coming. :wink:[/quote]

I think he was on 2K5. He's a Wide Reciever for the Eagles. One of the best in the league, but he is a huge dick.

Edit: Yep, 2k5. Keeps getting worse for Sega. :lol:

243255.jpg

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='6669']I dont know who that is, but isn't he on the cover of Madden or 2K5? If its Madden, then we all saw it coming. :wink:[/quote]

I think he was on 2K5. He's a Wide Reciever for the Eagles. One of the best in the league, but he is a huge dick.

Edit: Yep, 2k5. Keeps getting worse for Sega. :lol:

243255.jpg
[/quote]
Yeah, I remember him from that stupid Christmas ad they show for the 2K sports games. He comes off like that. Just look at what happened to Ben Wallace. He got suspended for like 5 games and started a riot. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on any of that.

[quote name='javeryh']HAHAHA this is too funny. I guess karma's a bitch, eh? Maybe if he didn't spend hours in front of the mirror practicing his dance moves to show up other players and teams crap like this wouldn't happen.[/quote]

I'm no fan of T.O. either, he's an obnoxious jerk, and being a Packers fan I hate the Eagles in general. However no matter how much you don't like his antics, you have to admit he's a great player, and this isn't the kind of thing you should wish on anybody. Shame on you all.

As much as he might be a dick, without him the Eagles are not that good of a team offensively.

This changes the whole outlook of the NFC. Now everyone should feel they have a shot, which could mean trouble in the playoffs.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I think the company doesn't matter, showing up on a sports game's box art is just plain bad luck.[/quote]

Or a Campbell's Soup commercial...

Terrell Davis (commercials began after Broncos won Super Bowl, knee injury, out of football)
Donovan McNabb (no SB!)
Kurt Warner (no SB after making commercials after SB win in 2000)
Jerome Bettis (no SB and numerous injuries throughout the 2001 and 2002 seasons)

:ziplip:

Wow that's huge news, I didn't think he would be out that long. I guess Andy Reid can breathe a sigh of relief in a way, since T.O. will be a touchdown short of 15 and he won't have to wear those tights. Then again, that's probably the furthest thing from his mind as he is probably worried sick about blowing their best shot at the Super Bowl yet.

[quote name='icemanjmw13'][quote name='javeryh']HAHAHA this is too funny. I guess karma's a bitch, eh? Maybe if he didn't spend hours in front of the mirror practicing his dance moves to show up other players and teams crap like this wouldn't happen.[/quote]

I'm no fan of T.O. either, he's an obnoxious jerk, and being a Packers fan I hate the Eagles in general. However no matter how much you don't like his antics, you have to admit he's a great player, and this isn't the kind of thing you should wish on anybody. Shame on you all.[/quote]

Where does it say (1) that T.O. isn't a great football player and (2) that I wished this on him? T.O. is a great player but he is an even bigger ass. I never wish anyone to get hurt because then when the team loses all the fans cry about how that one injury was the only reason. I would much rather the Eagles lose outright like they did the past 3 years. What I find funny about the situation is that it happened in general because of T.O.'s cocky attitude all season. It makes me think that maybe, just maybe, someone up there is watching... shame on you for jumping to conclusions...

This injury pretty much ends any shot the NFC had of winning the Super Bowl. I mean they were the only team could hang with Pittsburgh or New England and now I don't think that's true. Of course I suppose stranger things have happened in the NFL.

I don't like TO all that much either but at least all of his antics are on the field after he scores touchdowns. You keep him outta the end zone and he doesn't really do anything noteworthy. Plus that Ray Lewis mock dance was pretty damn good...

Another year of the Eagles getting to the playoffs and probably not going to the Superbowl :(

Being a Philly sports fan is not easy (it's been 21 years since a Philly team won a sports championship!)

[quote name='evilpenguin9000']This injury pretty much ends any shot the NFC had of winning the Super Bowl. I mean they were the only team could hang with Pittsburgh or New England and now I don't think that's true. Of course I suppose stranger things have happened in the NFL.[/quote]

Losing to the Steelers 27-3 isn't exactly "hanging" with them.

[quote name='manofpeace20'][quote name='evilpenguin9000']This injury pretty much ends any shot the NFC had of winning the Super Bowl. I mean they were the only team could hang with Pittsburgh or New England and now I don't think that's true. Of course I suppose stranger things have happened in the NFL.[/quote]

Losing to the Steelers 27-3 isn't exactly "hanging" with them.[/quote]

:rofl:

Oh darn now what will all the half time shows be like when they can't say TO every 5 seconds, or wait now they can have by the minute recover updates!

[quote name='ian1418']good, now we'll get another year of AFC domination in the superbowl.[/quote]

The AFC was going to dominate in the superbowl anyway. The Steelers and the Patriots are both superior teams.

[quote name='ian1418']good, now we'll get another year of AFC domination in the superbowl.[/quote]

Thinking...thinking... ok the AFC has "dominated" how many recent superbowls? Let's see outside the Ravens/Giants Psuedo-superbowl, approximately zero.

I hope Carolina goes back to the SuperBowl and wins it. Now that TO is gone, I'd be willing to wager that the Panthers are the only NFC team that the AFC has any concern with. Well that and a perfect game from Brett Favre or Michael Vick, but New England, Indy, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville and :shock: San Diego are a little too complete to be beaten by one player.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I hope Carolina goes back to the SuperBowl and wins it. Now that TO is gone, I'd be willing to wager that the Panthers are the only NFC team that the AFC has any concern with. Well that and a perfect game from Brett Favre or Michael Vick, but New England, Indy, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville and :shock: San Diego are a little too complete to be beaten by one player.[/quote]

... and the Jets. They looked good on Sunday...

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='ian1418']good, now we'll get another year of AFC domination in the superbowl.[/quote]

Thinking...thinking... ok the AFC has "dominated" how many recent superbowls? Let's see outside the Ravens/Giants Psuedo-superbowl, approximately zero.[/quote]

Yeah, I think people are throwing the word 'domination' around pretty loosley.
A nail biter last year and an NFC vitory the year before. Not quite like the run the NFC had were they really did dominate and only the Bills came close to stopping the bleeding.

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='stemartin7']Flame War, stop it. Your all acting like dicks.[/quote]

:?:[/quote]

He's saying that:

Main Entry: dick
Pronunciation: 'dik
Function: noun
Etymology: Dick, nickname for Richard
1 chiefly British : FELLOW, CHAP
2 usually vulgar : PENIS
3 [by shortening & alteration] : DETECTIVE

that help?

[quote name='starman9000'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='ian1418']good, now we'll get another year of AFC domination in the superbowl.[/quote]

Thinking...thinking... ok the AFC has "dominated" how many recent superbowls? Let's see outside the Ravens/Giants Psuedo-superbowl, approximately zero.[/quote]

Yeah, I think people are throwing the word 'domination' around pretty loosley.
A nail biter last year and an NFC vitory the year before. Not quite like the run the NFC had were they really did dominate and only the Bills came close to stopping the bleeding.[/quote]
The AFC hasn't dominated the superbowl in recent years, but look at the NFC this year. The NFC really sucks. A 7-9 team could win a divison. Not a wildcard, which would also be insane, but a division. Philly was the only team in the NFC that could match the Patriots, Steelers, or Colts. Philly could still do it, and will probably still win the NFC, but this really hurts their chances.

[quote name='ian1418']Course, now when the eagles choke it will give mr. owens one more reason to pat himself on the back and tell everyone how good he is.[/quote]

maybe, but he is still a pussy that is hurt.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='javeryh'][quote name='stemartin7']Flame War, stop it. Your all acting like dicks.[/quote]

:?:[/quote]

He's saying that:

Main Entry: dick
Pronunciation: 'dik
Function: noun
Etymology: Dick, nickname for Richard
1 chiefly British : FELLOW, CHAP
2 usually vulgar : PENIS
3 [by shortening & alteration] : DETECTIVE

that help?[/quote]

Not really, I understand what the definition of a dick is - I'm confused because "your all acting like dicks" makes no sense. The word "your" indicates the possessive form of "you." "Your all acting like dicks" is making a complete mess of the English language and I'm amazed that someone who is smart enough to operate a computer can still make this mistake.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']A healthy Carolina... that's all I want to say is Carolina.[/quote]

Carolina will own them next season. 12 players on IR is just too much to overcome.

If they make the playoffs though, they will be dangerous

now being the #1 eagles fan on cager and a regular instigator of my eagles infused power i will put this to an end.
This is the eagles year does not matter if TO is out or not we have 2 games to win in freezing PHILLY to make it to the bowl, no problem considering one of them will probably be a dome team(atlanta).
Next when the bowl hits TO WILL BE BACK
its in like over a month and he will be healed by then
and we all know a 50%+ TO is better than a 100% any other reciever in the nfl save moss(who wont be there)
Mcnabb in primetime in florida? dam anyhting can happen
so everyone that thinks the know shut the f*k up and watch

bread's done
Back