Terrible drivers/people who just don't pay attention to the road.

[quote name='Razzuel']Hahahaha! That person is a fucking idiot. Wow, how the fuck did that happen?[/quote]

Looks to me like that person was borrowing the car and didn't know how to drive a manual transmission. Let off the clutch, panicked, hit the gas to keep it from stalling and there you have it. *smash*flip*

And people pretty anywhere nowadays are dangerous drivers. Blowing stopsigns/lights, pulling out onto a main road without looking, right in front of moving traffic, etc. I was going to get a motorcycle at the end of this month, but the more I think about it, I'm having second thoughts.

Yeah... butt... butt.... that still doesn't explain how she flipped it though... xD

I mean I could do the same thing for days, but I doubt I'd flip a car...

[quote name='VipFREAK']Yeah... butt... butt.... that still doesn't explain how she flipped it though... xD

I mean I could do the same thing for days, but I doubt I'd flip a car...[/quote]

You can see the post next to the gate got bent when it was hit. The car probably rode up on it and flipped.

Not a common result, but still very possible.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Also I will just say this.

The worst drives of all time are:

White women between the ages of 15 (or whenever they get their license) and about 29.[/quote]

lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='sp00ge']You can see the post next to the gate got bent when it was hit. The car probably rode up on it and flipped.

Not a common result, but still very possible.[/quote]

Ok ok... so then how do you explain the guy that rolled his Solara on the STRAIGHT part of the freeway!? Oh and btw, there were no other people involved. There was nothing but the road and center concret barrier to hit. (unfortunately no pics but it did happen) xD

bread's done
Back