Terrible movies that you love

malibus most wanted
It's horrible because the sketch it was based on is brilliant and the movie is a horrible extension of it.

I'm trying to post a YouTube link and it disappears. What gives?

Last edited by a moderator:
one of the better horror films (if you can call it horror) that i though was going to be trash

avenged (2015)  a lot better then most of the so called  A list horror crap coming out. 

predestination   lol what  a movie   ending did not add up though,

Spaced Invaders. Remember watching it as a kid, went back and watched it again and it's terrible but I still love it. That and Short Circuit 2

Every horror/thriller movie. EVERY

Both mortal kombats
I saw Mortal Kombat was up on Netflix today. Definitely watching that soon. One of the better video game movie adaptations. Effects are dated but it's the charm of the 90's. Casting was actually not bad.

First time I saw Kano I thought; "Yep that's Kano alright"

hqdefault.jpg

I loved the movie nacho Libre even though everybody I've talked to hated it. Great movie. Jack black was hilarious in this and I wish he made a sequel.

Apparently nobody likes Jupiter Ascending so I can add that to my list. I was excited when others started talking about it at work...until they really had nothing positive to say about it. Personally I loved the movie and couldn't believe others didn't.

I loved the movie nacho Libre even though everybody I've talked to hated it. Great movie. Jack black was hilarious in this and I wish he made a sequel.
A film that was basically dumped straight into the shitter, from that and Napoleon Dynamite's director, was Gentlemen Broncos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaiO3HTKXL8

I thought it was bizarre and hilarious. ymmv

A film that was basically dumped straight into the shitter, from that and Napoleon Dynamite's director, was Gentlemen Broncos.

I thought it was bizarre and hilarious. ymmv
Looks interesting. Never heard of it before. Have to check it out when I get a chance. Thanks

Crack in the World. Disaster movie where some dumb scientist sends a nuclear missile down to the earth's core in an attempt to harness energy or something. Of course this results in a crack in the world. Actually it's been years since I've seen it, but I remember loving it. It's on amazon prime instant. I guess maybe you can't really call it a terrible movie because it has 4 stars there. Hmm. Anyway, I'm going to rewatch it soon and find out!

http://www.amazon.com/Crack-World-Dana-Andrews/dp/B00A6LHN8U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1434044513&sr=8-1&keywords=crack+in+the+world

I don't like the cover art there. This is way better:

71tiTQ99qaL._SY445_.jpg

Just looked at all of the IMDB photos. That movie must be hilariously bad, while you get to watch hot chicks. There's worse ways to spend 100 mins.

What about basketball
Oh and idiocracy

(A big reason I still watch 2 f 2 f is because of eve mendes, Devon aoki and those old muscle cars are pretty nice )

bread's done
Back