Teslagrad PS4/PS3/VITA CROSSBUY FREE FOR PSN PLUS USERS

I didn't realize that Teslagrad was cross-buy before. I downloaded it on PS3 when it was a "free" PS+ game, but the PS4 and Vita versions kept showing prices for me whenever I browsed sale listings later, unlike most cross-buy games. Never clicked on those listings to see that I could just download the other versions until today so thanks OP!

I finally got around to playing this last year and it is an excellent platformer.  It is somewhat challenging but easy enought that you won't smash your controller. 

This happens very regularly when cross-buy versions of a game are released at different times. The store lets you "re-buy" games you already own.

Seems just the one time. It is weird it appears I can buy it but I already have it. Usually it hides the price if it was a free PS+ game I already claimed. I know some people complain they can't buy a free PS+ game. Wonder if they are addressing that. Or if something is just wacky with this listing/game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(North_America)
Just a weird glitch, i think. I've owned it since before it went free on Plus, but it still shows up in the store as $1.49 for me, even though it's sitting on my hard drive. Usually if you own a game and go to its page on the PS store, it'll either give you a (start) button if it's on your hard drive or a (download) button if it isn't. I'm sure they'd be happy to charge me again if i was willing to pay.

Started the game and played it for a few minutes to make sure it was working fine and that there wasn't some sort of license error(i still have to jump through fucking hoops to play my legitimately purchased copy of Braid on 360 because of a license glitch), and it seems to work fine. It's possible that they just relisted the game at some point, so it shows up as a separate product. That's rare, but happens from time to time. I remember buying the PSP port of Angry Birds, which turned out to be garbage; later, they fixed the game, but rather than patch the existing game they dellsted it and put the new version up under a new listing, meaning people who'd bought the crap version were shit out of luck unless they wanted to buy it again.

Just wanted to re-confirm it worked for me, just a few minutes ago. (12PM ET)

As said before, it's the vita version that's free and it blatantly says 'Unlocks cross-play for ps3/ps4'.

For what it's worth, I had to log-in on my PC and purchase.

WAS NOT showing up for free from my phone using OP's link and WAS NOT showing on the PS App either.

(Also, Shout-out to whoever 1 star rated this thread cause they were butthurt about not getting free stuff. lololol)

I finally got around to playing this last year and it is an excellent platformer. It is somewhat challenging but easy enought that you won't smash your controller.
Fair warning, if you're trying to platinum this game, there will be one part that will probably push you pretty close to chucking a controller. It involves racing one of the game's collectibles up a vertical shaft and dodging through a gauntlet of arcing electricity. For those who play this and persist, good luck.

Glitches are weird. For some reason I ended up owning the PS4 versions of woah Dave, Thomas was alone and one of the odd world games I got from plus for ps3. I've verified by letting my plus expire and the licenses for the games still worked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glitches are weird. For some reason I ended up owning the PS4 versions of woah Dave, Thomas was alone and one of the odd world games I got from plus for ps3. I've verified by letting my plus expire and the licenses for the games still worked.

Sony never figured out how to get post-release crossbuy games to work via PS+. They basically just had to let everyone who had the Plus versions of the game have the full version for free when the cross-buy version came out.

Sony never figured out how to get post-release crossbuy games to work via PS+. They basically just had to let everyone who had the Plus versions of the game have the full version for free when the cross-buy version came out.
I've noticed . My driveclub plus edition also works after I let my plus expire

Figured it was about time someone would post a picture regarding this bug...

image.jpg

And after purchasing

image.jpg

I know for a fact I have never owned this (as shown in the first picture while attempting to search for it), but I now own all 3 for free.  Thanks OP

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back