Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends - Xbox 360 - $16.99 BestBuy.com

No, sweet post OP, I need this and esp on the 360 to go with my TDU 1 and TDU 2 collection which I so love (well not TD 2 so much) but man, the fun times that were had with the TDU 1 will never be forgotten. I know this is nowhere near the purpose of those games, but it'll still look nice on the shelf.

I don't want to drop the 'rare' word, but I have a feeling one day this might be hard to find as you don't see it that many places and it appears Target is already clearing it out..I've never seen a used copy at GS either.

[quote name='token2k6']No, sweet post OP, I need this and esp on the 360 to go with my TDU 1 and TDU 2 collection which I so love (well not TD 2 so much) but man, the fun times that were had with the TDU 1 will never be forgotten. I know this is nowhere near the purpose of those games, but it'll still look nice on the shelf.

I don't want to drop the 'rare' word, but I have a feeling one day this might be hard to find as you don't see it that many places and it appears Target is already clearing it out..I've never seen a used copy at GS either.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've seen two Target's around here clearance out their one or two copies for around $15. But for those like me who have some Best Buy credit to spend the dollar more to not spend cash is worth it.

The PS3 version is on clearance at many Targets for $14.98, but haven't seen the 360 version there.

Is this game any good?

I heard TD2 was awful. TD1 is still one of my favorite racers of all time. I'm currently playing through Forza Horizon, and I'm enjoying the hell out of that game.

Reviews say it gets impossibly difficult after a few races.

ps3 version was cleared out of one of my targets, but 2 others still have about 5 copies each at $49.99.

I bought this from Gamefly for $10 or so once, played it, got bored really quickly, traded it in for $22. It's a very linear type of experience. Cars are unlocked by doing a certain challenge, and challenges can't be skipped, so if you get stuck, tough luck.

Yeah, I haven't heard great reviews either but with a $15 reward zone certificate hanging around and a $18 TIV right now, I figured if the TIV holds long enough for expedited shipping to get it here it'll serve as a good way to transfer that RZ cert to a gift card if nothing else.

bread's done
Back