Test Drive Unlimited X360 $32.39 Shipped! @ Gameznflix

[quote name='cdeener']Thank you for sharing but you should have posted this in the Game Deals forum.[/quote]

Ooops, thanx!

[quote name='SniperREX']TDU is $40 MSRP. So it's not a killer deal. I guess Fry's is gonna sell it for $29.99 or $34.99.[/quote]

10 bucks is a deal on a game that is normally $39.99. No Taxing and shipping fee would bring it to around 10 bucks.

[quote name='Tyvan']10 bucks is a deal on a game that is normally $39.99. No Taxing and shipping fee would bring it to around 10 bucks.[/quote]
That's right. Anyway I'm waiting for Fry's deal :D.

BTW I tried once Gameznflix. Their service is subpar. I got a PSP game that was broke in half :cold:!!! Another game was scratched pretty bad. Gamefly has a better service. Though a lot more expensive :bomb:.

[quote name='SniperREX']That's right. Anyway I'm waiting for Fry's deal :D.

BTW I tried once Gameznflix. Their service is subpar. I got a PSP game that was broke in half :cold:!!! Another game was scratched pretty bad. Gamefly has a better service. Though a lot more expensive :bomb:.[/QUOTE]
Meh. You must be on the left coast. Gamefly = slow boat from china to the right coast... like usually 10+ days between games for me. They spend all their money on advertising instead of adding distribution centers. Gameznflix has multiple distribution centers and it helps one is the next state over (not to mention the it is so much cheaper than GF). No relation to GnF, just started using them, but so far they have been miles better than GF.

And since there are no Fry's out here... it seems like a good deal since the B&Ms haven't been having any hot deals lately... tho Fry's Outpost may which is why I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

[quote name='runciter']Meh. You must be on the left coast. Gamefly = slow boat from china to the right coast... like usually 10+ days between games for me. They spend all their money on advertising instead of adding distribution centers. Gameznflix has multiple distribution centers and it helps one is the next state over (not to mention the it is so much cheaper than GF). No relation to GnF, just started using them, but so far they have been miles better than GF.

And since there are no Fry's out here... it seems like a good deal since the B&Ms haven't been having any hot deals lately... tho Fry's Outpost may which is why I haven't pulled the trigger yet.[/quote]

Nope. TX.
I agree that GF is slow. Sometimes it takes 2 fucking weeks to return a game :bomb:!!! I hope that Netflix is gonna add VG ASAP.

If GnF is gonna have a lot of positive feedback, I might try again.

[quote name='runciter']Meh. You must be on the left coast. Gamefly = slow boat from china to the right coast... like usually 10+ days between games for me. [/QUOTE]

Wow, they must not like you. My experience was about a business week on average

i was in cc and saw the add for gamez nflix..(sp?)

I was wondering if they would be better since im on east coast.. i have gamefly but their not exactly the fastest.. i wish they were like blockbuster.com or netflix as in i get the movie like within 1-2 days

bread's done
Back