testing the waters with some random stuff for sale

akuma001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello, here is some stuff I'm looking to get rid of. Everything is used and in good working condition.

I can only take postal money order as payment and all shipping will go fedex ground. (I work in a shipping warehouse and can guarantee to ship out by 4pm on the day of receiving payment m-f)

PM if interested in anything or if you have any questions. Pics can be requested but they will be from my crappy cell phone.

I will discount with the more you buy. Free shipping with any order over $60 otherwise add $5 to your total order.

Sorry no trades and i will not send first so don't ask.

I will update the list if something is pending out .

list below

Dreamcast

1 Confidential Mission w/case & manual - $13
1 Death Crimson OX w/case & manual - $13
1 House Of The Dead w/case & manual - $11
1 Gunbird 2 w/case & manual - $15
2 Interact Starfire Lightblaster Guns w/box - $15 each

Gamecube

1 Custom Robo w/ case - $15
1 Gotcha Force w/ case & manual - $20
1 Legend of Zelda Windwaker (PC) w/ case & manual - $12
1 Metroid Prime (kmart wavebird bundle cover) w/ case & manual - $10
1 Super Monkey Ball 2 w/ case & manual - $15

Gameboy Advanced

1 Astroboy Omega Factor w/ case & manual - $11
1 CT Special Forces w/ case & manual - $10
1 Gekido Advanced w/ case & manual - $10
1 Virtua Tennis w/ case & manual - $8

Playstation

1 Buster Bros. Collection w/ case & manual (disc is scratched but plays fine) - $15
1 All Japan Grand Touring Car Championship (import) w/ case & manual - $14
1 Battle Arena Toshinden 3 (import) w/ case & manual - $17
1 Tekken 2 (import) w/ case & manual - $15

Playstation 2

1 Gran Turismo Concept 2001 Tokyo (import) w/ case & manual - $20
1 Nuby "Ryu" Streetfighter Pad - $12 w/ box and booklet/comicbook
2 Tekken 10th Anniversary DVD Case (1 sealed, 1 opened) - $10
1 Intec 5" Portable LCD Screen w/ ac adapter & a/v wire - $70
1 Redoctane Arcade Joystick (modded with Happs Ultimate Joystick, 2 extra buttons for japanese style playing curve, and wired to be dreamcast adapter friendly) - $40 (perfect box for modding or adding your own custom art under the plexiglass)

Xbox

1 Ultra Bust A Move w/ case & manual - $15
1 Logitech Nascar Steering Wheel & Pedal w/ box - $40

hopefully this goes well and I can offer up more interesting things.

thanks for looking

my ebay feedback would be negligible since i only used it once a few years ago as a buyer but if you're curious my name on there is 07plus.

also for anybody looking for a pic of something send a pm with your email address and what you want to see and i will send it to you via email. (my computer is too slow to try uploading)

I'll toss you some friendly advice, as a CAG who just got his reputation built this month. You aren't going to find people to send you their end first when you've got zero feedbacks. There's no reason why someone with a significant number of feedbacks (around 10) should do so. You're the new kid on the block. You're the one who is a complete unknown. You're in their house, so you play by their rules.

My first three CAG transactions were with traders who demanded I send first. Once my three feedbacks were in from those deals, I started asking for cross shipment in my trades. Most agreed and my feedbacks grew. I'm at eight now, with a couple more coming in over the next week.

Now the worm has turned. I'm starting to ask those with little or no feedback to send first, as I've earned the right to do so, with patience and results. This is probably how you will have to do it around here too. Sure, it's risky, but you're also a risk. Keep that in mind.

sorry you feel that way, but i will not send first no matter what. if that means i don't sell anything then so be it.

if i were looking to trade or buy from someone else that would be a different story because i would be the one wanting something. but since i am selling i am under no obligation since i am the one offering. it is you who has to decide whether it is worth it or not to buy. (and judging by the look of things it may not look worth it to most of you)

if nobody wants to buy from me than just let my thread fall off the page and we will forget i offered anything. it won't kill me to not sell this stuff.

but thank you for your opinion

bread's done
Back