Tetris DS

ninjab0yyyy13

CAGiversary!
sorry if this is a stupid question, but I just came back from the mall and there's a used book/game store there and I saw a copy of tetris DS. It came with the original case and even the manual. THe price they're selling it for is $25. I'm wondering if you guys think it's worth it?

Thanks for the help

[quote name='HydroX']I'd go for it. The chances of getting a bootleg copy on eBay are MUCH higher.[/QUOTE]

yeah there sure are a lot of bootlegs on ebay. I guess I'll do it and buy it at the used book/game store... hopefully it'll still be there tomorrow

[quote name='icedrake523']You're pretty much guaranteed to get a bootleg if you get it on eBay.[/QUOTE]
The fact that tons of a rare, OOP North America retail game are coming from Hong Kong gives it away.

[quote name='eau']The fact that tons of a rare, OOP North America retail game are coming from Hong Kong gives it away.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't have said that better myself...

everyone is failing to realize that the USED games/book store might be selling fakes as well i hear that a lot of the ones from gamestop have been fakes lately as well..well as far as the used ones go

bread's done
Back