Tetris Evolution

bingokami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Only deal i know is gamestop b2g1 and this is for 17.99 but i pretty much want all the games for that price or i know i can find them cheaper elsewhere but i haven't had much luck finding deals on this one.

So any deals for this for 15 or less, preferably 10 or less?

Oh and what are your guys' thoughts about this game or the tetris splash one on live?

Used copy on half.com for $12.33 plus shipping. As for splash, being as it's XBLA you can check it out yourself. so why ask? Anyway, Splash is basically a screensaver you happen to play a very basic game of tetris in front of. Not worth the money IMO. Go with Evolution. I got it for $30 and viewed that as a good deal.

wow, some one must have jumped on that $12.33 copy real fast because it's gone now.

when i read your comment i just laughed at myself. but yeah i'll get the demo once i get back to my apartment (still at my parents house with no ethernet ports near the tv)

thanks for the effort and referring me to half.com never really thought of checking there as well.

[quote name='Guerrilla']Try looking at local Sears stores as they're on clearance there. I picked one up for $2.97 a few months ago.[/quote]

They might be out of the system by now, though. I picked one up like 3 months ago for $.97, but that's because it was already OOS at that store. I'd say Sears is your best bet for really cheap, though.

bread's done
Back