Tetris or Tetris-like game?

Se7en69

CAGiversary!
Hey guys. I have been searching high and low for a Tetris game or Tetris-like game on the PS3 but I do not know of any. I searched for Tetris and results came up with an Xbox 360 version. Are there any with online play for the PS3? I recently logged into Home and played that "train" game and that seems as close as I have gotten to a Tetris game.

I am a gamer from the 80's and just got that weird feeling of playing the classics again. Hopefully someone can help me out!

Thanks for the replies, guys! I can't believe I forgot about Puzzle Fighter! Played it years ago and liked it. Lumines looks interesting, as well. Going to give it a look.

Go with the Original if you can find one, there is also a tetris on the DS that was ported to XBLA I THINK. Not sure, good luck though.

Lumines has trophies if that tickles your fancy (or balls!)
The "Holiday Pack" is also free DLC (even though it kinda sucks :lol:)

You could also take advantage of the BC of your PS3. I am positive there was at least one decent tetris-eque game for the original PSX. I imagine you could check EBAY or my personal favorite ESTARLAND.com.

I do also highly recommend puzzle fighter... as I have found the game quite addicting, albeit on a NeoGeo.

bread's done
Back