Tetris

I have Tetris/Dr. Mario for SNES. I find myself getting addicted to it every once in a while. One of my favorite games of all time.

My best friend and I, even after playing hours of Halo or FarCry on our pc's, still usually wind down with a heated match of Dr. Mario on NES.

[quote name='basketkase543']Tetris------> Tetris Attack -------> Pokemon Puzzle League. Best group of tetris games ever.[/quote]

Tetris Attack and Pokemon Puzzle League are the SAME GAME!!! :shock:

[quote name='Graff^'][quote name='basketkase543']Tetris------> Tetris Attack -------> Pokemon Puzzle League. Best group of tetris games ever.[/quote]

Tetris Attack and Pokemon Puzzle League are the SAME GAME!!! :shock:[/quote]

So what? Had he not included Pokemon Puzzle League, someone would've said 'Hey! You forgot PPL!!!'

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='gza331']I have The New Tetris for n64. It fuckin rocks.[/quote]

Where the shaq-fu is shaq-fu?[/quote]

Laff

Um...what, exactly, is this thread about? The first post didn't make any sense at all in this context, and neither did most of the replies... :?

That said, I've got Tetris for my NES, and that's all that I need. Tetris 2 has a pretty damn good multiplayer mode, though... :D

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='gza331']I have The New Tetris for n64. It fuckin rocks.[/quote]

Where the shaq-fu is shaq-fu?[/quote]

Um, at my house?

I have the Xbox online, PokemonPL, and PokemonPC on Gameboy. I like the GB version.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']tetris on the nes is the best, hands down. the best design, control, music, modes, everything. gaming perfection.[/quote]

which one? there's quite a few.

For me nothing does it like the original GB ver. ahh the memories :mrgreen:

[quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']tetris on the nes is the best, hands down. the best design, control, music, modes, everything. gaming perfection.[/quote]

which one? there's quite a few.

For me nothing does it like the original GB ver. ahh the memories :mrgreen:[/quote]

the first one. the original, the alpha, the omega, then beginning and end, all other games fall before the originals might.

except half life :p

bread's done
Back