Texhnolyze Lenticular $50

Texhnolyze is amazing.
It's extremely mature. It sets itself at a pace so it may be difficult for some people to watch(I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of viewers couldn't get passed the first episode).
The ending will likely gnaw on your soul. I had to watch something insanely stupid and funny afterwards to get over the feelings of absolute dread and emptiness it left me with. Just bizarre and devastating by its finale.

Or you can buy it instore, get 2 of them for $49.99 total then sell them both back for $107, or just one for $53, basically meaning you just got 1 box for free.

You can do B1G1 with any Geneon dvds, some nice ones around the same price:

Last Exile Complete Thinpak or Full Boxset w/ Mouse & Figure or Black Heaven Complete Collection - $49.99 each

Trigun LTD Editions 1 & 2 - $45 each

And some other deals:

Dears Vols 1-4 $12.50 each

Mahromatic Vols 1-? $9.99 each.

YMMV on any other deals you find, most of my FYE's left a bunch of 50% price stickers on random Geneon stuff. The B1G1 sale runs through the end of the month, word is that there will be another deal for February.

Yes. I ordered the Trigun sets through their order system (only took 3 days for them to get the order in). Basically, you put down a $6 'deposit' which comes off the price of the dvd once it comes in. Then once it comes in (i was told that any orders placed before Tuesday afternoon usually come in on that Friday's shipment) you can either just tell them to cancel the special order (they'll give your $6 back in a gift card) and buy it as a normal in-store purchase. Or do a return (which takes a bit longer).

The sale ends at the end of the month, but from what i was told; another one may soon follow.

Thank you for shopping at FYE.

At FYE we strive to provide the widest assortment of high-quality products at
the lowest
prices on earth. However, sometimes circumstances beyond our control affect our
selection.

Our supplier recently informed us that the item listed below from order
#
is no longer available. Please accept our sincere apologies for this
inconvenience.

Your order for this product has been automatically cancelled and you will not be
charged.

sku - 202602094 : description - Texhnolyze: Collector's Complete Lenticular
Boxset

*sigh* Yes its B&M. Also its B1G1F on all Geneon. Here are some other series around the same price for the free one:

Last Exile Complete Thinpak or Full Boxset w/ Mouse & Figure; Chobits Complete Thinpak; Black Heaven Complete Collection - $49.99 each

Trigun LTD Editions 1 & 2 - $45 each

Can anyone possibly purchase Trigun Limited II and the lenticular boxset BOGO for me? since the offer is B&M, The closest to me is about 2 towns over, and i have no car. I would appreciate it

Someone at the DVDTalk forums suggested trying Suncoast.com; they have it in-stock for $49.99. Which is a pity because there are expired $5 off $50 coupons that still work, and it's 1 cent short. And being a true CAG, I refuse to buy it if I can't use my $5 coupon.

http://www.suncoast.com
Discount: $5 Minimum Purchase: $50
Coupon: save5sc

An alternate route if you're looking for Texhnolyze and was cancelled at FYE (and have no FYE B&M around you or Suncoast B&M doesn't have it; as per my situation).

bread's done
Back