Text "JCP" to 74139 for a chance to win 400 MS Points

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']thanks op.

do we need to only text once or is it daily?[/QUOTE]

it's daily. or at least i think.
i tried texting twice in one day, and then it came back error. but when i text once per day, it comes as "You have Entered..."

you can enter daily, but winners are texted weekly. usually tuesdays or thursdays, but they could switch it up at anytime.

I don't think this is a 5thFinger promotion (nor are any of the other current MSP promotions)?

I believe this is another GMR Marketing promotion (see 4G Sprint, HP Beats, Wrigley's 5 React Gum, The Event, etc). The other GMR Marketing promotions state in the rules that the prizes are ALL awarded after the end of the promotion. So, regardless of what the response txt message says, I would not be surprised if we don't see any prizes from this promo until it is officially over.

However, I have been unable to find the official rules for this promo, so I don't know when this promo actually ends. Or if it is even a legit promo??? :whistle2:#

Some info to keep in mind:
- the number (74139) is the same one that is used by Wrigley's 5 React Gum promo (rules);
- both JCP and 5thFinger (email address indicated when you TXT 'help' to that number) indicated they were unaware of the promotion;

Just won too. Although if: [quote name='A Gamer']both JCP and 5thFinger (email address indicated when you TXT 'help' to that number) indicated they were unaware of the promotion;[/QUOTE] is true, that's....kind of odd really.

Yeah, I never win either. I told a buddy about this contest and gave him the number and what to text. A week later he told me he won...lol

Wow, nice to see so many winners. I've been texting everyday since this was posted, but still nothing for me.

That 5thFinger rules page is old (i.e. for some promo that started in 2008), and is not for any specific promo. It could have applied to many of their other promos, too (McDonalds, Bath and Body Works, Sprint Now, MyMustang, etc). Sadly, it does not specify when the JCP promo ends, or if there are any other methods to enter.

They also still have this one up, too, the only difference being number to txt to: http://terms.5thfinger.com/TC/mcoupon1

Oddly enough the JCP number is currently being used for the Wrigley's 5 React Gum promo, too, which is being administered by GMR Marketing:
To enter via text message, you must use a SMS-enabled device and text "Hero"-Guitar hero 3, 4, 5, "Madden"-Madden 10 , "NBA 2K"-NBA 2K10, "NBA Live"-NBA Live 10, "MLB" – MLB 2K10, "Skate" – Skate 2, "Ride"-Tony Hawk RIDE, "NFS"-Need for Speed Shift, Need for Speed Undercover, Pro Street, or "Race" –Blur, Burnout Paradise to 74139.

Source: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/events/wrigleysweeps/rules.htm

Perhaps GMR outsourced the TXT part to 5th Finger?

I sent an email to both JCP and 5thFinger requesting a link or copy of the rules, and they both replied that they were unaware of the promo??? Go figure.

I just got a message that stated I won 400 points ( code included ). Finally! I've been entering everyday since it started. Thanks OP!

I got the text today for 400 MS points!

Much to my dismay, Limbo is 1200 points and my total with these points raises to 1100.

Ah well. I'll have to wait for another contest to pan out.

Got a random text last night at around 2 - 4PM as I was helping setup a wrestling ring for a show. Almost completely forgot about this, but awesome, that 400 points will pay off Case Zero for me next week (or well, Wednesday).

I won this one yesterday and today I unexpectedly won the 80800 number won too! What a lucky weekend! Thanks for posting these contests! Now all I have to do is wait for Sonic 4 to release...

Dammit! Havent won either one yet :(. Just need atleast 400 points to justify buying Zeno Clash for 800, time to text again, hopefully tommorows the lucky day.

bread's done
Back