TF2 v. Halo 3

lunatic_pandora

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
It made me really mad when I read the OXM review of TF2. It seemed like Dan Amrich was saying, "Why play TF2 when you can play Halo 3, Shadowrun, of CoD4?" While these are certainly great games in their own right, I can't help but gush over how good TF2 is. Sure, Halo 3 has teams, but they are nothing like TF2. The balance of all of the characters in TF2 is amazing, and in Halo 3 everyine is the same. He states, "...TF2 suffers from brutal load times [they really aren't that bad. "Oh, dear GOD, I have to wait a whole 20 seconds to play an awesome game? NOOOOOOOOO!"], doesn't offer interoperability with PC players [ there are plenty of players on XBL.], and simply didn't draw us in the way we'd hoped [his opinion, I can't argue with that.]..."

What are your opinions? Do you agree with the review, or disagree?

[quote name='seanr1221']It's OXM, would you expect them to put it over Halo? :p

From my experience...CoD4>TF2>Halo3[/quote]

Yeah, you do have a point. OXM are pretty much the ultimate Halo fanboys. I love Halo, and it is one of my favorite series ever, but HL kicks he living hell out of it.

And I haven't played CoD4, but I REALLY want to. Everyone talks about how amazing it is.

i havent played TF2 yet so i cant really give my opinion on it vs halo 3...but i really like playing cod4, and halo 3 used to be alot of fun, but the longer its out the more noobs get it, i have a pretty good tolerance for the dumb shit that they do but it just pisses me off most of the time now...

and as for OXM reviews, and most other reviews, i dont really read them much i'd much rather play the game and see for myself

All I know is everyone on my friends list plays CoD4. I'm not a huge shooter fan, but really enjoy TF2. Haven't seen many people playing Halo 3. Its kind of odd. Is this what others are seeing?

AWESOME Myung avatar, mac. Mine is Petrucci.

I like TF2 more than Halo 3, but I can play Halo 3 more before tiring of it. I think it's because Halo 3 has more variety, but TF2 is more fun game to game.

I absolutely love them both, but given the choice, I'd play TF2 first, then move to Halo 3.

bread's done
Back