TFAW.com - $5 Marvel Essentials and 50-70% off Nick & Dent graphic novels

Darthjer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Noticed today on their site and didn't see it posted in here.

Things From Another World = tfaw.com

The Marvel Essentials are $5 for the next few days (I think it's all of them in stock.). The Nick & Dent stuff is usually 50% off, but a lot of the stuff is 60% & even 70% off right now.

As always, us Portland peeps can ship to our local store for free, but I'm sure that somebody will have some shipping coupons for the other 99% of the country.

And for those that haven't ordered from them before, their Nick & Dent stuff is usually barely nicked or dented. It's really superficial damage, if it's even damaged at all. If it's badly damaged, they don't sell it. I've ordered lots before (Probably 50 books over the last few years) and the worst I've ever gotten was a slightly creased back cover.

I ordered another 9 books for $62 today (Astonishing X-Men trades for $4 or $6? In for all).

Enjoy!

Why would you do this to me??

So many great TPs but I just came back up to school and have literally no money, not to mention it is the girlfriend's birthday Monday.

UGH. Thanks for the heads up on the site however, I will check back from time to time when my wallet does not have tumbleweeds in it.

[quote name='ryosnk']What's the free shipping code?[/QUOTE]

Try "NEWS" for Free Shipping on $20+ orders. You might have to sign up for their newsletter to use it, though.

[quote name='ryosnk']What's the free shipping code?[/QUOTE]

The one I used expired on 8/31 so I didn't bother posting it. If you search around maybe you'll come across another one.

Good deal. I agree on the nick and dent stuff being barely damaged. I've bought a ton of stuff that way as well and some of the "damage" has been plastic wrapped hardcovers with torn plastic. I did also get a slight cover crease once and a magnetic strip on a page once. But most of the time it's barely anything.

Everything I've ever got from TFAW from Nick and Dent has always been in great condition. Other than their shipping costs (though that's because Amazon Prime has spoiled me), they're fantastic to buy from.

bread's done
Back